This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [S4: Madagascar]

Topic » Reunion [S4: Madagascar]

3335 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
Andrew - Coming into the final tribal council, did you think you had a shot?

Bryce - Why do you think Ryan voted for Andrew?
3335 days 4 hours ago
Copenhagen
Well suprised my 2 closest allies didn't vote me but thanks bobby and josh!!
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Yeah I kinda did. Many people said they were voting for me.
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I have a question for Andrew

How early did you know that Bryce would be the perfect finals goat ?
3335 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
ALL - Do you think this season would have played out differently had the hosting been more consistent?
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
And to Dryerfish, was the pre-merge or merge better? I thought the first month of the pre-merge was really exciting but really dragged around that half year mark
3335 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
Do you think this season would have played out differently had the hosting been more consistent?

Ya
3335 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Rhys - As a spectator for the first half, it seemed pretty fine. The second half did drag on a bit, but there were a few decent blindsides.
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
@Dryerfish Did you think Ryan blindsiding me to stick with Cole who blindsided him was a good move or an absolutely shameful move?
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Yeah the finals would not include me because with the inconsitinsy I had more time to creat alliances.
3335 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
Anyways guys, I wish I had more for you all. I only hosted the last bit so I don't really have a grip on POS, VOS, or HOS.

I don't know what Wangifold is planning for next season (if he's doing a next season) but regardless, congrats Andrew!
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I think we have to assume all 3 awards go to Andrew
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
And to Rhys... about f5 I thought he would be a good person to bring, but in the end he took me.
3335 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
@Rhys Better to ask Ben that one. I don't have the back story on any of that. I was dissapointed you left though!
3335 days 4 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
Have you and Ben pick the awards

open group

Wangy's Survivor S5: ???

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!