This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #13: Auction | All Stars

Topic » Immunity Challenge #13:..

720 days ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #13 | AUCTION

Today, we will be heading to the Survivor Auction! Each one of you will get $500 overall, and must bid in increments of $20 to spend on the auction items. You CANNOT pool money with another player. There will be mystery items in place as well as items in the auction that will remain anonymous to everyone except the recipient of that item. If there is a tie for the max bid on an item (aka $500), then I will put the two players into a chatzy to determine the winner of the item. The winner would get the item and the loser would lose all their money in the process. This auction will end without warning so if you see something you like, bid on it!

*This challenge has no official Check-In time. Anyone can join whenever. We will start at 7:30pm EST!
720 days ago
CoachWade
First Item…
——————————————————————
*doesn’t reveal item*. This item is a MYSTERY ITEM. It could be something really good or really bad. Will you take the risk? The choice is up to you. The difference with this mystery item is it will remain ANONYMOUS to all the players except for the player that wins the item. I will mail that person what they received after the auction is over.
720 days ago
FireX
720 days ago
Monica1623
720 days ago
gethann
720 days ago
gethann
720 days ago
Monica1623
720 days ago
CoachWade
140 to Monica
720 days ago
Jacadeux
720 days ago
FireX
*folds*
720 days ago
CoachWade
300 to Jimmy
720 days ago
CoachWade
GOING ONCE...
720 days ago
CoachWade
GOING TWICE...
720 days ago
CoachWade
*bangs gavel*

This item has been sold to Jimmy!

As I said this item is anonymous. It’ll be revealed to you after the auction ends!
720 days ago
CoachWade
Second Item…
——————————————————————
*reveals item*. This item is an EXTRA CLUE TO THE REHIDDEN MERGE IDOL. This means that you will get all the clues that the previous immunity winners got with an additional new clue to part 1. . Also, I will up the stakes and give you an additional clue to PART 2 OF THE REHIDDEN MERGE IDOL. If you are struggling, this would definitely help your search.
720 days ago
Saginator18

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!