This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9: Merged Tribe | All Stars

Topic » Tribal Council #9: Merged..

714 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your first tribal council as a newly merged tribe.

Merged Tribe (13/13 Remaining) {Gold Buffs}
————————————————————————————
⭐️Doug/cantevendougie—Maldives: 5th Place
⭐️Ethan/gethann—New Zealand: 2nd Place
⭐️Jimmy/Jacadeux— Maldives: 2nd Place
⭐️Mark/Byleth— Maldives: 11th Place
⭐️Monica/Monica1623—Javasu: 3rd Place
⭐️Nolan/ahea7561—Indonesia: 4th Place
⭐️Oliver/EvictionFreak—Indonesia: 5th Place
⭐️Robert/Robson704—Indonesia: 1st Place
⭐️Sag/Saginator18— Javasu: 6th Place {IMMUNE}
⭐️Scott/gbpackXVLchamps—Indonesia: 6th Place
⭐️X/FireX— Santorini: 13th Place
⭐️ Yawn/Yawnha— New Zealand: 8th Place
⭐️Yung/Yunggunzkeep18— Santorini: 4th Place

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR SAG. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to your production chats! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Friday May 13th at 7:00pm EST
714 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
714 days 5 hours ago
Robson704
Robert
714 days 5 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
714 days 5 hours ago
FireX
X
714 days 4 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
714 days 4 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan
713 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: Merged tribe means new dynamics and relationships coming together for the first time. What do you think this tribal is going to tell us about the future of this game?
713 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: There are 5 OG Virayan, 4 OG Taru and 4 OG Ayikana at this merge. Do you think players will stick by their original tribes or do you think the dynamics are more complicated than that?
713 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Sag: You won the first individual immunity today and an idol clue. How badly after last tribal do you think you needed immunity,
713 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
X: Last tribe challenge, you won immunity due to the other tribe ranking you the highest Are you worried that you’ll get grouped in with that tribe because of your high ranking and why do you feel like they chose you?
713 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: With the merge comes the twist of having a new idol in the game. How do you work around navigating idols at this stage of the game?
713 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Nolan: Last tribal was probably the craziest tribal council of the season. What was the aftermath and do you think those results will affect this vote?
713 days 14 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: Merged tribe means new dynamics and relationships coming together for the first time. What do you think this tribal is going to tell us about the future of this game?

This tribal will tell us about the game as of today.   Something tells me, with this star-studded strong cast, there will be a different "today" every day.  Everyone has come here to play and I think you will see a lot of so called "vote clusters".
713 days 10 hours ago
FireX
X: Last tribe challenge, you won immunity due to the other tribe ranking you the highest Are you worried that you’ll get grouped in with that tribe because of your high ranking and why do you feel like they chose you?

Personally I think I was Picked cause of how targeted I was so common sense tells ya I most likely get targeted again. I'm not worried about getting grouped in with the tribe cause this is a very open cast. I don't think just 1 or 2 alliances will run this I think it's gonna be all over the place and no 1 is ever gonna be safe without that immunity necklace. It will be interesting to see it all
713 days 7 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung: With the merge comes the twist of having a new idol in the game. How do you work around navigating idols at this stage of the game?

Working around idols is never easy but it’s always possible. U either find it or you find other ways to stay safe so that you don’t need it, Whether that be alliances or immunity. There’s not much else to it.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!