This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BK Mini’s: Survivor Atlantis

Topic » BK Mini’s: Survivor Atlantis..

575 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie  It was nice that you didn't break your word with me. My question for you is which juror do you believe should be in the final 3 and which 1 of you 3 should have been a juror.

I think a few jurors deserve to be here, but the most I think is actually you, Hoop. I think the splitting of the tribes really threw your game a curve ball and I really wish I could've saved you as I did know you were being voted- the other three just couldn't be swayed.

The person who I think should be a juror is Ethan. He relied on immunity wins since F6. Yawnha, Robz and I actually joined together to try to take Ethan down since F6 so in my eyes preferably I would've liked to seen Yawnha here over Ethan too. Ethan winning challenges is super impressive, and I dont want to take away from that at all, either.
575 days 19 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Yawnha
I deserve to win because I had the best Social game out of the three...
I can say my name was brought up the least... On top of not having a great comp records... So obvious I had some string that Ive pull to get here!

Zach🧡

Logan
Obvious was switching on Yawn at F4... Was a move I made on my own... Even pass it along to the other 2... So I wasn't blind to the game...
575 days 19 hours ago
gethann
Great question DBonee,

I do agree, I had a lot of immunities to rely on but there were opportunities to take me out. At the merge when Ruby and Julio voted for me, that was the best time to get me out. You guys saw me dominate in both the puzzle challenge and the unscramble one. Think Jonathan in Szn 42. He was a force that they should've gone for at early merge but managed to make it through. Though the merge vote is more indicative of it, it is representative of my strategic game.

Strategic- I didn't make moves willy nilly and didn't play big until I needed to. Voting Robert was an example of this. I was not prepared to go against my alliance of 4 at that point because I knew if I lost trust in people, that would easily give players an incentive to turn on me.  I didn't want to give those reasonings to people. I let Yawn have a bigger focal point than me in the strategy for the game because I didn't want to be seen calling the shots.

Social Game- What I am known for in this series is my social game. I used that to my advantage by building bonds, telling people I'd be loyal, and making people think I was with them, which made blindsides more effective.
575 days 19 hours ago
RubyStretch1
RobZ: I am sorry that I didn't get to know you, you seem like a great person.

Julio: You played a great social game and I really hope to work with you again in the future. Unfortunately, my one gripe with your game was that you probably wouldn't have played your idol at the Double Tribal Council had I not written that message that I had taken back. I love you, but I was in an alliance with Robert and Yung at that point (they had approached me first when the tribes were made) and voted Yung for insurance. You would've gone on the revote. But congratulations for everything else and I really hope we play again sometime soon.

Ethan: I saved you in the first round, but from there, you played your ass off. You managed to flip the vote on me and you won challenges at the right times. You have my vote.

Good game to you all and I hope to work with you all again in the future.
575 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
Please tell us jurors how you outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted us and in which of the 3 S's you leaned on the most.

Thanks for your question Zach. I agree with you, my strategy in this game really spoke for itself by ensuring I was putting pressure on certain names throughout rounds that made the most sense for my game. I also used my idol at the perfect and only moment, that I really needed to use it.

I also think my social game really was really strong as I had to convince people I would be loyal to them which eventually made me get barely any votes after the "merge"
575 days 19 hours ago
Robson704
abby would be proud
575 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
Ruby, I actually told Brady I was using my idol way before you sent me that message. I can prove it actually.
575 days 19 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Ruby same here... You seem like a doll! 🧡
575 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
What a great night this has been! I can’t thank y’all enough for participating. This was so fun and it’s definitely got me back into wanting to host again.

Ethan, Julio and Rob you guys want to see your name on this parchment now. To build suspense this time, I’ll read every vote! Good luck!
575 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll read the votes…
575 days 19 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Good luck final 3! <3
575 days 19 hours ago
Robson704
btw julio why did you use the idol? something made you afraid or it was just in case and there was no reason?
575 days 19 hours ago
OhNatalie
Aw im glad Brady! I'm sure it was much nicer to you than BvW 😅
575 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Ethan

Ethan- 1
575 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Julio

Ethan- 1
Julio- 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!