This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BK Mini’s: Survivor Atlantis

Topic » BK Mini’s: Survivor Atlantis..

574 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Application
————————————————————————
After a couple weeks away, BK’s Survivor has returned for something new in the form of a Survivor Mini. For anyone that doesn’t know, a Survivor Mini is a whole game of Survivor played in one night. The winner will get a small Ts prize and have their name engraved in the winner’s circle.

This game will be taking place on THURSDAY OCTOBER 13TH. The time will either be at 6:30 or 7pm EST and it shouldn’t be much longer than two hours if the schedule goes as planned!  We are looking for ten participants (maybe more depending on interest) to head to Atlantis where the adventure will begin! These apps will close when we have enough people.

*For this mini, we are only opening up applications to the people already in our Discord VL!*
————————————————————————
Application:
Real Name/Username:
Pronouns:
Will you be active throughout the whole mini on October 13th?
Why should you be casted in this mini?

Thank you for applying! Please feel free to mail or message me your application on TG/Discord.
567 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED
————————————————————————
562 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Hello everyone! This is the cast reveal for our first ever season of BK Mini’s Survivor! We will be revealing the cast here in this premiere and you will have around 15 minutes to start talking with everyone before the fast survivor begins and the first challenge is posted, so take advantage of that time. We will be starting at 7pm EST sharp! We hope we exceed your expectations as hosts and that we can give you a fun season! We’re very excited for tonight.
————————————————————————
Welcome to the lost city of Atlantis, found somewhere deep down in the Atlantic Ocean! The people and nation of Atlantis fell out of favour with the Greek deities and the city was submerged, never to see the surface again.
————————————————————————
Now, let’s see who you’re playing against!
562 days 5 hours ago
RubyStretch1
Hi Coach.
562 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
BK’s Survivor Atlantis | Cast

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1025805790549909514/Poseidon_1.gif

Chandler/Chandelier- Nassau
Ethan/gethann- New Zealand/All Stars
Logan/lhooper902976- Indonesia/New Zealand
Julio/OhNatalie- Santorini/Blood vs Water
Pugh/Reality_warped- Blood vs Water
Rob/MrRobzilla96- Indonesia
Robert/Robson704- Indonesia/All Stars
Ruby/RubyStretch1- One World
Yawn/Yawnha- New Zealand/All Stars
Yung/Yunggunzkeep18- Santorini/All Stars
Zach/Dbonee- Nassau

We will be adding all you guys to the main chat and your production chats shortly. First challenge will be posted at 7:00pm EST. I hope you guys are ready for a fun night!
562 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Hey cast!
562 days 5 hours ago
Yawnha
Oh
562 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello everyone
562 days 5 hours ago
RubyStretch1
Nice to meet you all. :)
562 days 5 hours ago
Chandelier
Hi LUVS
562 days 5 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Epic Mini Cast... 🔥🔥
562 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #1 | GUIDE TO ATLANTIS

Today you guys will be playing Guide to Atlantis! Here’s how it works:

I will post two scrambled words from the Atlantis Wikipedia page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis

The first individual to send me the correct answers through THEIR PROD CHAT will win individual immunity for their tribe while the other tribe will have a date with me at tribal council.

Note
------
Spelling matters.
562 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
The unscrambles will be posted on my Go at 7pm EST!
562 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
3….
562 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
2…..
562 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
1…..

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!