This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE THREAD | Blood vs Water

Topic » FINALE THREAD | Blood vs Water..

604 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
604 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #17 | WHO SAID WHAT

For today’s challenge you will be playing Who Said What…

I will post ten pieces of confessionals from eliminated contestants with multiple choice selections. SOME ELIMINATED PLAYERS MAY BE THE ANSWER TO MORE THAN ONE CONFESSIONAL. You must choose the person you think sent that confessional and send it to your production chats on Discord along with your other answers.

The player with the most correct points after ten rounds will win individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the F4!

*If there is a tie after ten questions, I have a tiebreaker question that I will ask you guys to answer with your submissions.

DEADLINE: You have until 11:30am EST tomorrow to send your lists in!

1) THIS IS SO GOOD RN… too good to be true. ITS SO GOOD THAT IM PARANOID ITS GOING TO BE A BLINDSIDE ON ME. I don't think it will be though, but it if it well played ig. I’m just a very paranoid player, and if it’s quiet like it is rn, I get antsy.

A) Pugh/Reality_warped
B) Askhar/Jameslu
C) Eric/awwsum11
D) Jake C/ouijake

2) We kidnapped Jayson so there’s finally a little eye candy on this island which has improved my morale 💯😌

A) Cody/kingjames13
B) Tomathan/tbrown_47
C) Jake C/ouijake
D) Akshar/Jameslu

3) But this gets me thinking....could Honey have actually found it?  If so, that would her explain her lack of social game and not even asking me about today's vote (as she normally does in games we play ).  Could she be idoling herself?  Could I get idoled out at f21?   Or am I being paranoid?  I mean...Honey couldn't find that idol could she?  Unless she had help.  She is shockingly very popular.  Could her whip actually be magical?  I have to think about this.

A) Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
B) Jake H/Jakehou97
C) Cody/kingjames13
D) Akshar/Jameslu

4) What did I say? I've sat here nibbling on my own toes and I've been offered an alliance

A) Josh/Joshbb17
B) James/PoohSnap
C) Tomathan/tbrown_47
D) Eric/awwsum11

5) You never want a wild lion running through your tribe I think that person will need to be dealt with today

A) Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
B) Cody/kingjames13
C) Josh/Joshbb17
D) James/PoohSnap

6) my mouth is my biggest asset

A) Honey/Honeybunch1
B) Jayson/BBlover96
C) Tomathan/tbrown_47
D) Akshar/Jameslu

7) I have been using my noggin & lowkey idk if I’ve been using it enough up till now  what a situation I have got myself into! MTV, welcome to my chaotic crib.

A) Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
B) Eric/awwsum11
C) James/PoohSnap
D) Jake C/ouijake

8) OH MY GOD OF COURSE I GET THE WORST ONE

A) Jayson/BBlover96
B) Pugh/Reality_warped
C) Akshar/Jameslu
D) Tim/lionden121

9) These mofos crazy Get me off this tribe lol

A) Josh/Joshbb17
B) Jake H/Jakehou97
C) Cody/kingjames3
D) Scott/gbpackXLVchamps

10) I’ll be scheming and plotting and thinking of more savvy strategic moves hehe

A) James/PoohSnap
B) Eric/awwsum11
C) Bryan/iTy990
D) Jake H/Jakehou97

TIE BREAKER QUESTION: How many confessionals OVERALL were sent this season up until F8?
604 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #18 | DECODER

This challenge is called “Decoder”

To start, I will post 10 coded phrases of players that have played Brady’s Survivor before. Using the code below, you will attempt to de-code the 10 phrases and correctly guess the player associated with it. Once you have decoded all the players, you must put them in a list from lowest placement to highest placement.

Ex). If Kirsten got 17th place in S1 and I got 16th place in S2 then your list would be:

List:
Kirsten/CarolinaSteele
Brady/CoachWade

*You must include their name and username for your list to count*

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
and so on until this...
Z=26

RULES:
You are to post your answers in your Discord Production Chat when you’re finished!
-You have unlimited guesses, but the first to post all ten in the correct birth order wins!

First person to decode all ten players  and put them in order based on their placements will win individual immunity and a guaranteed a spot in the Final 4!

Losers go to Tribal Council where someone will be voted out and become the 10th member of the jury.

For this challenge, you will have to let production know when you want to begin. Once you begin, we will be timing how long the challenge takes you to complete. The winner of the challenge will be the person that finishes in the shortest amount of time.
604 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
DEADLINE: For the Decoder challenge, you have until 6:30pm EST tomorrow to complete it!
604 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Immunity Challenge #17 | WHO SAID WHAT RESULTS:

ANSWERS
A) Pugh/Reality_Warped
C) Jake C/ouijake
A) Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
D) Eric/awwsum11
B) Cody/kingjames13
B) Jayson/BBlover96
C) James/PoohSnap
C) Akshar/Jameslu
A) Josh/Joshbb17
D) Jake H/Jakehou97

Chris:
F5 SUBMISSION:

1: ERIC
2: JAKE C. Yes
3: SCOTT. Yes
4: JAMES
5: JOSH
6: JAYSON.  Yes 
7: JAMES.  Yes
8:  AKSHAR. Yes
9: CODY
10: BRYAN

TIEBREAKER 52

{5 POINTS}

Jay:
1 B
2 D
3 A.  Yes
4 D. Yes
5 B.  Yes
6D
7A
8 B
9 A.  Yes
10 D.   Yes
Tie Breaker: 75

{5 POINTS}

Michael:
Comp Answers:
1. B
2. C.   Yes
3. C
4. D.   Yes
5. A
6. B   Yes
7. C.   Yes
8. D
9. B
10. C
Tie-Breaker: 300

{4 POINTS}

Ryan:
1. A) Pugh/Reality_warped.  Yes
2. B) Tomathan/tbrown_47
3. D) Akshar/Jameslu
4. D) Eric/awwsum11.  Yes
5. C) Josh/Joshbb17
6. B) Jayson/BBlover96.  Yes
7. C) James/PoohSnap.  Yes
8. C) Akshar/Jameslu. Yes
9. B) Jake H/Jakehou97
10. C) Bryan/iTy990

TIE BREAKER QUESTION: How many confessionals OVERALL were sent this season up until F8? 700

{5 POINTS}

Sea:
1: Pugh.   Yes
2: Cody
3: Jake H
4: Tomathan
5: James
6: Honey
7: Scott
8: Tim
9: Cody
10: Eric
Tiebreak: 60

{1 POINT}

So we have a tie between Jay, Chris and Ryan so we have to go to the tiebreaker question! Whoever was the closest to the correct number will win immunity

The total confessionals sent up until the F8 was an incredible 446 confessionals (which is freaking amazing)

Chris: 52 (394 away)
Jay: 75 (371 away)
Ryan: 700 (254 away)

With that, Ryan wins individual immunity. Congratulations Ryan, you are guaranteed a spot in the F4! For the rest of you, one of you will become the 9th member of the jury. Votes are due at 12pm EST!
604 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Give me my necklace Brady as I've waited a long time for this to come back
604 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
446 confessionals what the fuck is wrong with you all
604 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
604 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
604 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*stands up*
604 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes Jay?
604 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Surely you guys didn't think I came back from Ghetto Island empty handed?
*gives idol to Brady*
604 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Oh shit 👀
604 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
*Looks*
604 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
I can confirm Jay that is NOT A HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL. Any votes cast for Jay will still count.
604 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
LMFAO?

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!