This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17: Leto | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #17: Leto |..

607 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Leto to your seventh merge tribal council of the season!

Please welcome in our jury: Jake C, Jayson, Pugh, James, Jake H and Akshar voted out at the last tribal council.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008733756942717049/Leto_5.gif
Chris/Gaiaphagee {IMMUNE}
Jay/Jaybirdnifty
Julio/OhNatalie
Michael/stuartlittle16
Ryan/ryan5676
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
Sea/SeaViper

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR CHRIS.  EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Sunday Sept 4th @7:00pm EST
607 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris
607 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Chris: This is your second immunity challenge win in a row. How does it feel to have guaranteed safety as such a crucial point in the game?
607 days 20 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
i will take a question
607 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: Last tribal council was a as divided of a vote as you can get in the endgame. What were the reactions to Akshar’s elimination?
607 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: This is your second immunity challenge win in a row. How does it feel to have guaranteed safety as such a crucial point in the game?

It feels awesome man. Last challenge was all luck so it’s nice to win something this time that required skill. Challenges usually aren’t my strong suit so to have this necklace back to back is a great feeling. Just grateful to be in this final 6 with such high competition.
607 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hi
607 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Last tribal council was a as divided of a vote as you can get in the endgame. What were the reactions to Akshar’s elimination?

There was definitely some shock. Akshar was so well liked and also very insulated. I expected there to be some anger about the blindside by some but everyone seems to agree that akshar was set to win this game and it needed to be done at that time. People I believe realize that now the game is totally up for grabs for anyone to win.
607 days 5 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio
607 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Jay: You’ve received votes at the past two tribals. Why do you think people are so willing to write your name down and what’s your pitch to them as to why they shouldn’t?
607 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Julio: F7 is usually a tribal where big moves happen in anticipation for the endgame. Should we be expecting a big move tonight?
607 days ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
606 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
*pulls something out of the urn first*
606 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
*This is the Identity Theft Advantage*

In order to activate this advantage, the player that got it had to correctly guess someone’s vote at a tribal council. If they correctly guessed someone’s vote at a tribal council, they would steal the person’s vote that they guessed on.

The secret castaway has correctly guessed Ryan’s vote. Therefore, that player will be voting in Ryan’s place tonight.

So tonight there will still be seven votes in the urn, the only change is that Ryan isn’t voting.
606 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
606 days 23 hours ago
CoachWade
*someone stands*

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!