This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Leto | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Leto |..

612 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Leto to your third merge tribal council of the season!

Please welcome in our jury: Jake C and Jayson voted out at the last tribal council.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008733756942717049/Leto_5.gif
Akshar/Jameslu {IMMUNE}
Chris/Gaiaphagee
Jake H/jakehou97
James/PoohSnap
Jay/Jaybirdnifty
Julio/OhNatalie
Michael/stuartlittle16
Pugh/Reality_warped
Ryan/ryan5676
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps
Sea/SeaViper

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR AKSHAR EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Tuesday August 30th @7:00pm EST!
612 days 21 hours ago
PoohSnap
james
612 days 19 hours ago
jakehou97
Jake
612 days 13 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott
612 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
James: What did last tribal tell you about what’s going on in the game?
612 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Jake: Why do you think in Touchy Subjects, you were voted as the biggest wildcard, were you aware people perceived you that way?
612 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: With this tribal and a fast forward tonight, how do you set yourself up today to make sure you survive both tribals?
612 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: With this tribal and a fast forward tonight, how do you set yourself up today to make sure you survive both tribals?

The way I see it, a fast forward night is not really different from other nights, just quicker tribals. Obviously, I am preparing for the first tribal like I would any other day, but for the 2nd tribal, the key is to be online so you can talk to people.   As for setting myself up to survive both, I will be relying on the bonds I have made up to this point.  I know it's cliche to say this in survivor, but it's all about relationships, especially at this point..who you can trust.  This is especially the case at a fast forward.
612 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
James: What did last tribal tell you about what’s going on in the game?

If anything it just confirmed my suspicions, expanded my circle of distrust, & marked a very clear line showing where people stand. Hopefully things change at some point. Voting in the minority is so not the vibe.
612 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gaia
612 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Chris: You were pretty vocal in the main chat this morning about how some people have been ignoring your messages and that you don’t feel like you’re in a good place in the game. So I want to ask you, why should the players vote with you tonight?
612 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris: You were pretty vocal in the main chat this morning about how some people have been ignoring your messages and that you don’t feel like you’re in a good place in the game. So I want to ask you, why should the players vote with you tonight?

I sheeped Jayson until now, and I have had zero agency in this entire game. Literally the entire thing haha. I think I’m probably one of the easier players to beat at a FTC when it comes to pure gameplay and capitalizing on agency. I am loud and obnoxious and rub people the wrong way.

I also am loyal as we’ve seen. I’ve given away my own immunity necklace to my friend Jayson, fully thinking I would be the one to receive votes that night. I am willing to risk my entire game for those who have my back and if anyone wants to make a play, I will remember it and we can switch this entire game  around
612 days 2 hours ago
jakehou97
Jake: Why do you think in Touchy Subjects, you were voted as the biggest wildcard, were you aware people perceived you that way?

I wasn’t really aware I was perceived that way, but it makes sense because prior to last vote I felt I had several legitimate options and paths moving forward. However, that ship has sailed now that I learned I couldn’t trust some of the people I thought i could
612 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
612 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
*someone stands*
612 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
*Ryan hands me a parchment, this is AN EXTRA VOTE. Ryan will vote twice tonight meaning there will be 12 votes in the urn. Ryan, go cast your extra vote!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!