This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hera’s Wrath | Blood vs Water

Topic » Hera’s Wrath | Blood vs..

650 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Congratulations Bryan, Jay and Tim! You’ve done what 7 others couldn’t have done. You are the F3 of the Hera’s Wrath Mini.

The jurors will vote for one of you to return to the game! Your Final Tribal Council thread will be up in a moment.
650 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL…

Congratulations Bryan, Jay and Tim! You have outlasted all the others on Hera’s Wrath. Now you must plead to the others why you deserve to come back into the game.

You guys will post a speech as to why you should come back in the game. You must post it by 7:50pm EST After your speech, the jury will have 30 minutes to ask you any questions they deem necessary to decide your vote. At 8:20pm EST! the winner will be revealed! Good luck guys!
650 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Jury Members:
Cody (kingjames13)
Tomathan (tbrown_47)
Josh (Joshbb17)
Eric (awwsum11)

As you can see Honey, JB and Jade are not on the jury. Honey is not because she was medically evacuated. Another left the server and the other one is completely inact.

Bryan, Jay and Tim, in the event of a tie, you must send me a tiebreaker jury vote!
650 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
I did what I had to do. I made two final 3's 4/5 being in the final 4. I rebounded after losing my closest ally and I made deals to get me here. I voted out my water partner at 4 because i thought he had the votes to win. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you Tomathan or Cody because I felt like I was going to be fake with you and I didn't want to do that.

Let me know if you have any questions.
650 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hello jurors. I think most of you know how much I care for this game and how much I really want to get back into it. And I think my game has proven that. I formed plenty of good one on one relationships and alliances. My name was thrown out there plenty of times, and I managed to survive.

I would say my biggest move was towards the end game where at the final four I made Tim promise me to vote out his partner despite the fact that he kept talking about wanting to go to the end with us two to guarantee that his partner or friend would win. But for me? That wouldn't make sense. So even though Bryan kept voting me, I kept him around and made Tim promise he would vote Eric out and Eric told me he would vote Bryan out. Meaning that even if Bryan voted me, I could decide who would be sitting with me here. In my eyes Eric played the best game, and if I was sitting in the final three chairs? I wanted to have a chance to win. Not be seen as a sheep. So that's why I fought my hardest to get here and I hope that you guys can see and repesect that.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
650 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
By the way I also knew of the 2-1-1
650 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Plus one thing i forgot to mention. I was the only person on the jury who didn't leave because I had the majority of votes. I was IDOLED out. So I definitely am desperate to get back in there and redeem myself.
650 days 8 hours ago
iTy990
Wow..... It's unbelievable to still be standing here with a shot to win my way back in the game. I'm truly stunned at how it all played out. Every game I play is a constant reminder of why I rarely ever play anymore. It hurts, really, really bad to vote people out and to take away from others for your own benefit. I try my best to play this game with humility, honesty and integrity. I try to stay true to my word, and I believe I did a pretty good job at staying true to those values here at Hera's wrath....

Now ask yourself, out of me, Jay and Tim who has the best chance to go back in and shake things up? I 100% believe the answer to that question is undoubtedly me. The cast might not entirely favor me, I might not have been able to connect with a lot of the people left, but I have faith in my abilities to find cracks and to break the game wide open. I'm saddened to say I don't have much faith in my opponents to do the same. I even have doubts about myself being able to slay the dragon, but I know that I'm capable, and I will fearlessly face whatever comes my way if I can manage to make it back on the island.
650 days 8 hours ago
iTy990
I also hate to add a bunch of extras and be unprofessional, but when I was taken out of the game it was in the round of Black Death, and although I really do hate making excuses, I was faced with a very tall task, being the only one in the entire tribal that scored a point in the challenge, and the other tribe outnumber me and my tribe members 4-3.
650 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
Compelling arguments. A lot to think about
650 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
650 days 8 hours ago
lionsden121
gl u 2
650 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Congratulations Bryan, Jay and Tim! You have gone as far as you can go in this mini. Tonight the jury has voted and you want to see your name on the parchment. The winner will be heading back into the game tonight!

I’ll read the votes…
650 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Good luck guys !!!!
650 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…

Jay

Jay- 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!