This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: Apollo | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #10: Apollo |..

626 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Apollo to your first swapped tribal council of the season!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/979098237191483392/1008735819462344794/Apollo_Logo.gif

Akshar/Jameslu
Jake C/ouijake
Jake H/jakehou97
James/PoohSnap
Josh/Joshbb17
Ryan/ryan5676
Scott/gbpackXLVchamps

KIDNAPPED:
Julio/OhNatalie {IMMUNE}

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR JULIO. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday August 25th @7:00pm EST!
626 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio
626 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
626 days 12 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Me
626 days 12 hours ago
ouijake
me
626 days 8 hours ago
jakehou97
Me
626 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Me since everyone is doing it hehe
626 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Julio: Today, you seemed to be in the amidst of a lot of drama in the main chat. What are your thoughts on what went down today?
626 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: I’ve heard a lot of people mention that they think the merge is next round. When are you expecting a merge?
626 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: This is your first tribal with your new swapped tribe so what are the tribe dynamics here from your point of view?
626 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Jake C: You know from experience what it’s like to be kidnapped and how important it is to the vote. Do you think having Julio on this tribe will play a big factor into tonight’s vote?
626 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Jake H: With all these swaps and twists, how do you determine who you can trust in this game if you even trust anyone?
626 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Akshar: How will the results of this tribal have an effect on the game moving forward since we are at such a critical period?
626 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio: Today, you seemed to be in the amidst of a lot of drama in the main chat. What are your thoughts on what went down today?

Im thinking people hate that I survived yesterday. Obviously I played my idol successfully, and instead of Jayson and Chris congratulating me this morning for not falling for their bullshit, they attack me and try to paint a bigger target on my back. What poor sportsmanship. And to make up lies as well? Mmmm, I don’t like it one bit
626 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
Jake C: You know from experience what it’s like to be kidnapped and how important it is to the vote. Do you think having Julio on this tribe will play a big factor into tonight’s vote?

Definitely! It brings us to an even number of players so it opens up the possibility for a tie, and obviously affects how many numbers you need to be in the majority. I think that even if it isn't apparent, Julio's presence is affecting the outcome of the week for sure.
626 days 4 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: This is your first tribal with your new swapped tribe so what are the tribe dynamics here from your point of view?

To the outsider, the dynamics are heavily in favor of the OG Artemis tribe (the vets), for with the addition of our captive, Julio, the numbers are 6-2 vets.   However, with the partner twist in play and with 2 prior tribe configurations, it isn't as simple as the vets grouping together and taking out one of the rookie players.   We are very close to the merge and people are thinking long term goals and it may not be as simple as the numbers might make it seem.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!