This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5: Black Death Tribe | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #5: Black Death..

631 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Black Death Tribe to your first tribal council of the season!

Black Death Tribe:
Bryan/iTy990
Jake C /ouijake
Jake H/jakehou97
James/PoohSnap
Jay/Jaybirdnifty
Jayson/BBlover96
Ryan/ryan5676

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Saturday August 20th @7:00pm EST!
631 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
631 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Ryan: So last night we swapped and you were introduced to the Black Death Twist where two tribes are combined into one for this tribal. Now that you’re seeing who you are with tonight, are you feeling comfortable or are you worried?
631 days 6 hours ago
ouijake
me!
631 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Jake C: This is the first tribal since the swap so this sets the tone for future gameplay. With that being said, what are you going to base your vote on?
631 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
me!
631 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
Jake C: This is the first tribal since the swap so this sets the tone for future gameplay. With that being said, what are you going to base your vote on?

I think there's a lot to consider at this point. Obviously you want to keep people around that you feel like you can trust, but you also have to consider your current tribe dynamics, the potential for blood partners getting together soon, and any potential idols that could be in play. There's definitely a lot to think about tonight!
631 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
Ryan: So last night we swapped and you were introduced to the Black Death Twist where two tribes are combined into one for this tribal. Now that you’re seeing who you are with tonight, are you feeling comfortable or are you worried?

It's not a comfortable feeling experiencing this twist that changes things up as there are so many dynamics in this Season we have to think about and everyone is always scarred of getting the black death and I don't want to be the one to loose my life here tonight.
631 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
James: How have you found playing as a single ever since honey left?
631 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
James: How have you found playing as a single ever since honey left?

Really gutted, I wanted to go to the end with Honey and I love her. It’s also a little intimidating seeing as how most people here do have a pair. But I think it’s also forced me to get out of my comfort zone and talk to new people knowing I don’t have that safety net. We’ll see how things go!
631 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes…
631 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
If anybody has an advantage or hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
631 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes…
631 days 1 hour ago
jakehou97
Good luck yall
631 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Jake H

Jake H- 1
631 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
Jake H

Jake H- 2

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!