This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4: Artemis | Blood vs Water

Topic » Tribal Council #4: Artemis |..

624 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Akshar:
With the unanimous vote off of Honey and the lines not yet being drawn, how do you decide on who to vote next?

Well we'll just have to see and find out ;)
LMAO JK to be honest, this tribal is gonna be a mess. Everyone and their mother's name is being thrown out so to answer your question, I genuinely have no clue!
624 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Chaos
624 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Jay:
With a faster speed than your previous season was, how do you adapt to the different game style?

Well I think the faster speed is going to test people's ability to adapt on the fly. There's no more having 24 hours every round to build bonds and strategize. You have to try to do both on the fly now.
624 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio:
With so many people to decide from with a large tribe, does this make deciding who to go easier or harder?

It seems its made it a lot harder. I think Honey was the only lesser active player on our tribe so now the real scrambling starts
624 days 3 hours ago
kingjames13
Your blood partner was the one that was kidnapped onto your tribe! How does it feel to have Jayson here with you?

Meh it’s Jayson so you know I like having him here to finally discuss gsme but that means I have talk to him and thats painful 🤭
624 days 3 hours ago
ouijake
Jake C:
Does people having a blood pair in this game affect who you try to vote out?

I think we're definitely all conscious of this, especially considering that there could be a potential swap anytime now. I would say it's not too big of a factor for me personally yet, but it's something that I'm definitely going to be considering once a swap does occur.
624 days ago
CarolinaSteele
I'll go tally the votes...
624 days ago
lionsden121
brings torch to Brady.

Let's get this over with.
624 days ago
lionsden121
oh sorry I'll bring it to CarolinaSteele.
624 days ago
CarolinaSteele
If anyone has an idol or advantage and would like to play it, now is the time to do so…
624 days ago
lionsden121
plays everything in my possession
624 days ago
lionsden121
takes off clothes idol wrapper
624 days ago
lionsden121
advantage that was fkn found
624 days ago
CarolinaSteele
none of these are an idol or advantage
624 days ago
lionsden121
cries

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!