This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 Unidade | One World

Topic » Tribal Council #1 Unidade |..

690 days 13 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
TRIBAL COUNCIL #1: Unidade | One World

Welcome Unidade to your first tribal council of the season! Behind each of you is a torch. Dip it in and get fire. When your fire is gone, so are you and for one of you that will be the case tonight.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895448860942532618/996295316401836052/text_3.gif

Azri/subfriend
Ben/BenjaminS
Chris/IRandomal123
Coco/CocoVanderbilt
Cody/kingjames13
Devyn/girlinred
Jay H/teamclay
Kev/useamint
Lorenzo/kingLiam
Luke/IceBear
Matty/MrMinaj
Ruby/RubyStretch1
Will/Willy729

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or put your vote into your production chats on Discord! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday July 14th @8:00pm EST
690 days 13 hours ago
kingjames13
Question me host
690 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
throw a question
690 days 12 hours ago
RubyStretch1
Sure. Question.
690 days 12 hours ago
useamint
sure
690 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Cody: You decided to participate in the challenge today. Did you have any thoughts about not participating though knowing winning immunity would allow you to have no vote tonight?
690 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Ruby: This isn’t a normal first tribal council. 13 people are voting tonight so how do you get enough people to agree on a vote when lines and dynamics haven’t been set in stone yet?
690 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Kev: Some group games, first tribal could be based on who didn’t complete like the first challenge and that’s the person who goes home. With so little to base your vote on, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
690 days 11 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
It’s been so long, how can I resist? QUESTION!
690 days 6 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
question
690 days 5 hours ago
Willy729
Question
690 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Jay: What do you think of the One World twist this season?
690 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Coco: What has the first day been like in this game from your point of view?
690 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Will: Are group alliances starting to form on this tribe for this vote or do you think people are just going with the flow. Walk me through what’s going on.
690 days 1 hour ago
kingLiam
me not getting a question! purple kelly vibes
690 days ago
IRandomal123
Question

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!