This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4: Taru | All Stars

Topic » Tribal Council #4: Taru | All..

782 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Taru to your second tribal council of the season!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/895448860942532618/968267442038132736/text_1.gif

⭐️Doug/cantevendougie— Maldives: 5th Place
⭐️JJ/Moviemusicguy123—Maldives: 2nd/3rd Place
⭐️Nathan/nathorix— Javasu: 12th Place
⭐️Robert/Robson704—Indonesia: 1st Place
⭐️Scott/gbpackXVLchamps—Indonesia: 6th Place
⭐️Yung/Yunggunzkeep18—Santorini: 4th Place

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to your production chats! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday May 9th at 7:00pm EST!
782 days 5 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
782 days 5 hours ago
nathorix
nathan hecox
782 days 5 hours ago
Robson704
robert
782 days 5 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Grandpa
782 days 5 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
JJ
781 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: Were you all expecting a swap and how does no swap change your game plans?
781 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Nathan: Last round, you guys were unanimous in voting out Pietro. Is there any chance you think we see another unanimous vote?
781 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Robert: You guys were fortunate enough to avoid the joint tribal council. Therefore, do you think this tribal will be different than last one considering urns from the last challenge could be in play?
781 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Scott: You guys really haven’t gotten many clues to the idol. Do you believe that someone on this tribe could potentially have it considering we saw one get played at the last tribal council?
781 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
JJ: What factors are you considering when voting tonight?
781 days 13 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Scott: You guys really haven’t gotten many clues to the idol. Do you believe that someone on this tribe could potentially have it considering we saw one get played at the last tribal council?

Of course, how did I know my question would be about IDOLS lol.   I don't believe anyone on our tribe has it tbh.  I mean it's possible, but unlikely.  With only one idol clue, and with skeletons being in play, it seems almost impossible to even find Part 1 of the idol, not to mention all 3 parts.   How Monica did it was beyond me.
781 days 10 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung: Were you all expecting a swap and how does no swap change your game plans?

I mean I kind of thought there would be a swap But since it didn’t happen I have had to rethink the game a little however I don’t really plan on doing anything different. Just going to try to keep it simple and not look too far into the game until things do change
781 days 10 hours ago
Robson704
Robert: You guys were fortunate enough to avoid the joint tribal council. Therefore, do you think this tribal will be different than last one considering urns from the last challenge could be in play?

Luckily we were unified enough last time to put all things aside to win the challenge together but anything can happen when punishments are in play and people are more vulnerable than ever right now so yeah i wouldnt be surprised if this vote could be way more chaotic than the last one
781 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
781 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a advantage or hidden immunity idol and they’d like to play it, now would be the time to do so...

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!