This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12: Nilamani | Javasu

Topic » Tribal Council 12: Nilamani |..

832 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your guys sixth tribal council as a newly merged tribe!

We will now bring in the members of our jury, Nathan H, JJ, Nathan G, Kourtney and Ahmad who was voted out at the last tribal council.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/895448860942532618/951626460651749436/text.gif

Akshar/Jameslu
Harry/harrywasnak
Jabbar/rabbaj
Joey/joey65409
Monica/Monica1623
Nick/hayden0912
Sag/Saginator18  {IMMUNE}

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR SAG. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that someone will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to your production chats! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday March 17th at 7:00pm EST
832 days 11 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
832 days 10 hours ago
hayden9102
Sure!
831 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Sag: You have won your first individual immunity and you are guaranteed a spot in the final 6! After snagging three votes last tribal, do you feel like you needed the safety?
831 days 19 hours ago
CoachWade
Nick: Now that it is F7, we are getting very close to the end. Are people starting to think about their resume and who they can and can’t beat at the end?
831 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
831 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
hey Brady
831 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*someone stands*
831 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Yes Akshar?
831 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
I got this little vote blocker from the auction, and well  it expires this round so I might as well use it.

I’ll be blocking Monica’s vote, sorry. :(
831 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*Akshar has blocked Monica’s vote*

That means tonight Monica will not be voting and there will only be six votes in the urn...
831 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it now would be the time to do so...
831 days 13 hours ago
hayden9102
Oh 100% people are thinking about resumes. It’s obvious people are better equipped to win than others so looking for that sweet matchup is key. Gl tonight
831 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*someone stands*
831 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*Monica hands me a piece of parchment*

This right here is a Legacy Advantage. Final seven is the one and only night you can use this advantage. The holder of this advantage will be safe from tonight’s tribal council and any votes cast against them will be negated.

Any votes cast against Monica WILL NOT COUNT.

Anyone else?
831 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
Brady

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!