This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10: Nilamani | Javasu

Topic » Tribal Council 10: Nilamani |..

835 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your guys fourth tribal council as a newly merged tribe!

We will now bring in the members of our jury, Nathan H, JJ and Nathan G who was voted out at the last tribal council.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/895448860942532618/951626460651749436/text.gif

Ahmad/Midiaw
Akshar/Jameslu
Harry/harrywasnak
Jabbar/rabbaj {IMMUNE}.
Joey/joey65409
Kourtney/Yandereboy12
Monica/Monica1623
Nick/hayden0912
Sag/Saginator18

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR JABBAR. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that someone will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to your production chats! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday March 14th at 7:00pm EST
835 days 11 hours ago
joey65409
Sure
835 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Joey: In this auction, the holders of the items were not revealed to the players. Does that complicate the game even more knowing that there’s items out there that you can’t prepare for let alone not even knowing who has them?
835 days 9 hours ago
hayden9102
I’d like a question
834 days 23 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
834 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
rabbaj
834 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Nick: Usually the start of single digits means a big move is on the horizon. Do you think there will be a big move tonight?
834 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Sag: As the game is winding down, there’s not many tribal left to get rid of the big threats so when is the time to strike at those players you think?
834 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
Jabbar: You have won two individual immunities in a row. Do you worry that next tribal when you don’t have immunity that you’ll be targets?
834 days 18 hours ago
CoachWade
*targeted?
834 days 18 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar: You have won two individual immunities in a row. Do you worry that next tribal when you don’t have immunity that you’ll be targeted?

Oh absolutely
834 days 13 hours ago
hayden9102
Nick: Usually the start of single digits means a big move is on the horizon. Do you think there will be a big move tonight?

Oh man, I live for big moves. I think there was enough drama during the day, but another big move would be quite the show. That being said, I don’t expect much.
834 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
834 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to use it, now would be the time to do so…
834 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes...
834 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
Kourtney

Kourtney- 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!