This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8: Nilamani | Javasu

Topic » Tribal Council 8: Nilamani |..

839 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your guys second tribal council as a newly merged tribe!

We will now welcome the first member of our jury, Nathan H who was voted out at the last tribal council.

Nilamani Tribe (11/12):
Ahmad/Midiaw
Akshar/Jameslu
Harry/harrywasnak
Jabbar/rabbaj
JJ/LEANNA
Joey/joey65409
Kourtney/Yandereboy12
Monica/Monica1623
Nathan G/Matedog1209.  {IMMUNE}
Nick/hayden0912
Sag/Saginator18

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR NATHAN. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that someone will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to your production chats! As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday March 10th at 7:00pm EST
839 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Akshar
839 days 11 hours ago
zorbo678
Akshar, you won the first merge immunity challenge, but you now sit without immunity. Feel vulnerable tonight?
839 days 11 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan
839 days 10 hours ago
hayden9102
Nick
839 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Nathan: With you winning immunity and knowing you can’t go hone, do you plan to leverage the necklace tonight by being more bold with your gameplay?
839 days 9 hours ago
CoachWade
Nick: Now that the jury has started, how do you factor putting people on the jury in a respectful way so that they’ll want to vote you in the end in your gameplay?
839 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Honestly, after the mess that was last tribal, if you don't win immunity, you're vulnerable of being eliminated. It literally can go anyway and you can never get comfortable in this game.
839 days 7 hours ago
rabbaj
Rabbaj
839 days 6 hours ago
Saginator18
sag!
838 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Jabbar: You’re swapped tribe member is only down to three members now that Nathan H went home so does that mean you are worried tonight? If you are worried, why do you think people should keep you around?
838 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Sag: Is there anyone in the game that you see emerging as a potential big threat or is it too early to tell?
838 days 20 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Question
838 days 20 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar: You’re swapped tribe member is only down to three members now that Nathan H went home so does that mean you are worried tonight? If you are worried, why do you think people should keep you around?

Honestly no, after reflecting this morning, I'm not too worried. There are about 2 ppl here who I never want to speak to again for mental health reasons, so if I go home, then I'll take it as a blessing
838 days 19 hours ago
Matedog1209
Nathan: With you winning immunity and knowing you can’t go hone, do you plan to leverage the necklace tonight by being more bold with your gameplay?

If you have something that can be leveraged in this game, you should always take it.
838 days 18 hours ago
Saginator18
Sag: Is there anyone in the game that you see emerging as a potential big threat or is it too early to tell?

I feel like im prolly hitting jury real soon, and not too many people appear to be fighting for my jury vote, so I see more non-threats emerging than threats tbh. but ya can't make ppl play to win ig...

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!