This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8: Atamai | New Zealand

Topic » Tribal Council 8: Atamai | New..

889 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome Atamai to your tribal council in a row!

Atamai (Green Buffs) (5/7)
Dan (dwipeouts)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Yawn (Yawnha)
Hufus (Hufus)
Logan (lhooper902976)

Safe Haven (1/1)
Pietro (_Ravenclaw_)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR PIETRO. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and AJ (zorbo678) if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add production in group chats so we know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Wednesday January 19th at 7:30pm EST!
889 days 10 hours ago
Yawnha
yawn
889 days 10 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan
889 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Yawn: How does it feel knowing that there are only 5 options for the vote tonight?
889 days 10 hours ago
CoachWade
Dan: Sum up a sentence for me as to what you think this tribal will look like tonight.
889 days 10 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn: How does it feel knowing that there are only 5 options for the vote tonight?

It's honestly really hard. Each person was active at tonight challenge so voting based off of inacitvty isn't really a factor tonight.
889 days 9 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan: Sum up a sentence for me as to what you think this tribal will look like tonight.

Someone's dreams of winning Brady's survivor new Zealand will be crushed forever.
889 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
888 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Logan: Now that the inacts are out, are alliances going to now start being put to the rest you think?
888 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan: Now that the inacts are out, are alliances going to now start being put to the rest you think?
Maybe, we'll see though what happens tonight on if there are alliances or not in the game.
888 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
I'll go tally the votes....
888 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
888 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Watches with interest
888 days 12 hours ago
lionsden121
Chews popcorn
888 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
*nobody stands*

I’ll read the votes.
888 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
First Vote...
Yawn

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!