This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 9: Hoha | Maldives

Topic » Tribal Council 9: Hoha |..

859 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your guys second tribal council as a newly merged tribe!

Please welcome our first jury member, Mark!

Hoha Tribe {Yellow Buffs} (10/11)
J.J (Moviemusicguy123) (Dhogu, Dhogu). IMMUNE
Layla (LaylaLove) (Dhogu, Dhogu)
Alfie (crazybone5000) (Kurun, Dhogu)
Jimmy (Jacadeux) (Dhogu, Dhogu)
Doug (cantevendougie) (Dhogu, Kurun)
Bryan (iTy990) (Kurun, Kurun)
Zyler (MJFJUNE) (Kurun, Kurun)
Ben (benp428) (Kurun, Kuri Uwha)
Charlie (xcharliex) (Kurun, Kuri Uwha)
Ikah (ZforZombie) (Kurun, Kuri Uwha)

YOU CAN’T VOTE FOR JJ. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to Brady (CoachWade), Dan (Dwipeouts) and AJ (zorbo678) if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Wednesday December 29th at 8:00pm EST
859 days 6 hours ago
MJFJUNE
aak
859 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Zyler: You were the only player in this cast to not get a single answer for Touchy Subjects. Why do you feel that was the case?
859 days 4 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler: You were the only player in this cast to not get a single answer for Touchy Subjects. Why do you feel that was the case?

I am an enigma
859 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
question
858 days 20 hours ago
iTy990
Question
858 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Jimmy: For the past two rounds in a row (F12/F11), you had immunity to fall back on. This round is the first time since then that you don’t have immunity. Does that up your paranoia for tonight’s tribal council?
858 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Bryan: You had some pretty positive answers in the touchy subjects challenge. Are you concerned now that people may look at you as a big threat and if you are then how do you plan to change that perception?
858 days 12 hours ago
Jacadeux
I have never, NEVER, EVER seen an FTC where people are respected for relying on multiple immunities. A strong physical game is useless, because at the end of the day people are going to vote who they want to see win. They will vote for someone they've been talking with and built a relationship with. I play my hardest for every competition, and there is just no other way for me to do that. I'm here more for the competitions than an actual win. Social game has always been and will always be a weakness of mine.

People aren't going to target me for being a strong physical threat. People aren't going to target me because I'm vulnerable. People are going to target me because they don't know where my head is at and they're not sure how best to use me to further their game.

We'll see how it goes, won't we ;)
858 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
858 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so…
858 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
*nobody stands*

Okay, I’ll read the votes!
858 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote.
Ben (Self Vote).  If he self votes next tribal, he will be medically evacuated.

Ben- 1
858 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote.
Doug

Ben- 1
Doug- 1
858 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote.
Zyler.   That’s 1 vote each for Ben, Doug and Zyler. 7 votes left!

Ben- 1
Doug- 1
Zyler- 1
858 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://media3.giphy.com/media/1pA2TskF33668iVDaW/giphy.gif

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!