This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8: Hoha | Maldives

Topic » Tribal Council 8: Hoha |..

861 days 3 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to your guys first tribal council as a newly merged tribe!

Hoha Tribe {Yellow Buffs} (11/11)
J.J (Moviemusicguy123) (Dhogu, Dhogu)
Layla (LaylaLove) (Dhogu, Dhogu)
Alfie (crazybone5000) (Kurun, Dhogu)
Jimmy (Jacadeux) (Dhogu, Dhogu). IMMUNE
Doug (cantevendougie) (Dhogu, Kurun)
Bryan (iTy990) (Kurun, Kurun)
Mark (Byleth) (Dhogu, Kurun)
Zyler (MJFJUNE) (Kurun, Kurun)
Ben (benp428) (Kurun, Kuri Uwha)
Charlie (xcharliex) (Kurun, Kuri Uwha)
Ikah (ZforZombie) (Kurun, Kuri Uwha)

YOU CAN’T VOTE FOR JIMMY. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to Brady (CoachWade), Dan (Dwipeouts) and AJ (zorbo678) if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday December 27th at 8:00pm EST
861 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Question
861 days 2 hours ago
iTy990
Question
861 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Zyler: The pre-merge seemed to be a bit of a quiet one. Now that we are at the merge having had a tribe swap and a twist last round, what do you think the dynamics will be as we head into the final stretch of the game?
861 days 1 hour ago
CoachWade
Bryan: You got the most amount of rocks at the last challenge which had to have felt good. However, everyone knows that you got the most rocks in your possession. Are you worried that the last challenge will put a target on you?
861 days ago
iTy990
Yeah Brady, I'm still scratching my head on how that happened. I definitely feel like it could put a target on my back, but I think when it comes down to it their are much bigger threats posed and Im hoping that they won't judge from one challenge decided by only one point when somebody didn't submit and if they had maybe I wouldn't have gotten first.
861 days ago
Byleth
Question I guess yasss
861 days ago
CoachWade
Mark: You had the lowest number of rocks in the last challenge out of everyone. Did that give you a wake up call to how people truly felt about you?
860 days 17 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Question
860 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
J.J: How important is it for your game to be on the right side of this vote?
860 days 1 hour ago
Byleth
Mark: You had the lowest number of rocks in the last challenge out of everyone. Did that give you a wake up call to how people truly felt about you?

Mark: Honestly yeah it sucked to see how little I seem to matter to people in this game. like it's sorta a wake up call to try harder to get to know people I suppose but shit still hurt 😭
859 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
I’ll go tally the votes…
859 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
*If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play one, now would be the time to do so…
859 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Doug stands

Doug: I’m playing this for myself.

This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes count for DOUG will not count. I’ll read the votes…
859 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
First Vote
Ben

Ben - 1
859 days 23 hours ago
zorbo678
Second Vote:
Mark

Ben - 1
Mark - 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!