This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2: Kurun | Maldives

Topic » Tribal Council 2: Kurun |..

871 days ago
CoachWade
Welcome to tribal Kurun tribe! Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and dip that torch in the fire. In this game fire represents your life and for one of you, your torch will be snuffed tonight.

Kurun {Green Buffs} (9/9)
Alfie (crazybone5000)
Andrew (coolKat)
Ben (benp428)
Bryan (iTy990)
Charlie (xcharliex)
Destiney (vaultg1rl)
Ikah (ZforZombie)
LQ (LusciousLips5)
Zyler (MJFJUNE)

Honorary Dhogu Member (1/1)
————————————————————————————
Doug (cantevendougie)

YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR DOUG. EVERYONE ELSE IS FAIR GAME.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself, Dan (Dwipeouts) and AJ (zorbo678) if you can. As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Thursday December 16th at 8:00pm EST
871 days ago
MJFJUNE
k.
871 days ago
coolKat
Question me up king
871 days ago
cantevendougie
Question me up
870 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Zyler: First tribals are always tough as lines haven’t been drawn yet so how do you come up with a criteria to vote someone out tonight?
870 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Andrew: You guys have had time to relax because you won the first challenge. As a result of that, do you feel that alliances have already formed?
870 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Doug: You are an honorary tribe member responsible for stealing someone’s vote tonight. Does that weigh on you knowing that you may make an enemy tonight by stealing someone’s vote which is the most important thing in the game?
870 days 18 hours ago
coolKat
Um it’s very much a thing that is a possibility. Lots of people talk on day 1 and people make instant connections and sometimes those connections get them through to the end of the game. At the same time if someone feels disconnected to you they could be wanting you gone. But yeah, I’m sure alliances have already formed for sure.
870 days 8 hours ago
cantevendougie
It def does weigh on me, everybody from the other tribe seems really nice and I'd rather not make an enemy so early in the game especially if there's a tribe swap at some point I don't want a target on my back. Everybody seems like they don't want their vote stolen which is completely understandable. So Im Just trying to feel everybody out and see where there heads are at.
870 days 7 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Q darling
870 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler: First tribals are always tough as lines haven’t been drawn yet so how do you come up with a criteria to vote someone out tonight?

Typically the criteria is who was inactive/didn’t contribute in the challenges. However, for this tribe the issue is that applies to none of us and so we are all forced into hyper mode and it causes mass scrambling
870 days ago
zorbo678
I’ll go tally the votes…
870 days ago
zorbo678
*If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play one, now would be the time to do so…
870 days ago
zorbo678
*Doug stands*

Doug: I’d like use my steal a vote on Andrew tonight.

Alright Doug, go cast your vote!

I’ll now read the votes
870 days ago
zorbo678
First Vote.
Charlie

Charlie - 1
870 days ago
zorbo678
First Vote.
Andrew

Charlie - 1
Andrew - 1

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!