This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Survivor Santorini

Topic » Reunion | Survivor Santorini

909 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
@Nopalito

The song is appropriate to that statement

https://youtube.com/nIoxy_HVTgc
909 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
hannah wasnt bad for sure, adam had a small edge
909 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
Adam deserved that win, argue with the wall
909 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
SEASON THREE:

As you guys have probably already noticed, Brady’s Survivor has been renewed for its third season in the beautiful island of Maldives. 16-18 new players will battle it out with fun twists that will test players' decision making. They could use the twists to gain trusted alliances or they could deceive players and use the twist to make powerful and dirty moves. It’ll make for another incredible season. Also, tell your friends to apply. I’d love to have another incredible cast for S3.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/895448860942532618/916719776297013279/logo_maldives_1.png
909 days 12 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie Anderson yesssss
909 days 12 hours ago
zorbo678
ALSO IM JOINING PRODUCTION!

That’s why I’m here :)
909 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
oh adam deserved it, but thats not to say hannad played a bad game
909 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll explain why I picked Hannah for you Liam in depth if you really want to know why I did it haha.
909 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
That is all for the reunion guys! Thank you again for being an incredible cast. I had so much fun hosting all of you and I hope you had a fun time with me. I hope you guys continue to keep following the series in the VL. I love everyone that's in it and I’d be honored to have you all there as well. Like I said earlier if you have friends that love Survivor, please spread the word. I’d love for my series to go as long as possible. I also hope you guys enjoy all the postseason content. Myself and Dan worked extremely hard to give you guys postseason content to remember so check it out and let me know what you think of it. You guys were a great cast so we wanted to do our part and give you a lot to look forward to after the season.

- I will add you guys to both VL’s in a moment.
909 days 12 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
I think I understand it, she flipped her loyalties a lot & was underestimated
909 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
thank you guys so much for ur time!! thank you for hosting a great game!! we appreciate itt!
909 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Post Season Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1svGjnCpOTJjWAeJNslB7vmkypTGZN1YXrPL-IgVL96g/edit

This has nearly everything you can think of on it. Please check it out as I worked extremely hard on it. 2 sections are missing for information but I will update that later today. Thanks guys, what a great season it was! ❤️
909 days 12 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
^
909 days 12 hours ago
bamold1999
Oh @Zorbo, my bickering with Lord was strictly to try to stay in the game. I knew I was pretty fucked on my tribe so it was my effort to try to burn bridges so my tribe would want to keep me
909 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Sorry I flopped next time ill make sure to tell the hosts not to cast me with x hope this was a good season

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!