This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Santorini

Topic » Final Tribal Council |..

885 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
Okay, so what I'm hearing is you flipped on me for no reason because you wanted to play victim. Got it.
885 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
oh wait Liam answered my question, I'm blind
885 days 2 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
Now onto Liam... you were pretty much a Tris 2.0. I didn't see you as a 'goat' or 'sheep' (such despicable terms), but I did think of you as 'dead weight'. We did talk and bonded, but it was pretty clear you and I had no intention of taking each other that far. Some other points to your game:

- You did try at challenges but didn't win any, aside from a social one (kinda good tho).
- Were a massive flip-flop, you drove a lot of ppl insane cos we weren't sure where ur head was at.
- You screwed for our group the way the auction went.
- You were stoned most tribals, so I needed to rely on other people to convince you to vote with us...
- You were up Ty and Zach's @ss, which lowkey I'm kinda jealous, but that's besides the point... lol

My question to you is: At the auction, you got to talk with last season's winner and get tips. Did you learn anything and, if so, did you apply it in ur strategy (other than flip-flopping)? And given that you made the F2, do you think the investment was worth it?

Well a goat or sheep is basically dead weight synonym in survivor being dragged to the end. I understand you’re perception because it’s tough to incorporate someone in your game that you haven’t been able to get a read on them. I did certainly feel you put more effort into our social conversations but it’s hard for me to be fake with every single person, I did get a little lazy and wanted to just enough where you wouldn’t target me.

Liam
S1 WINNER ROBERT (ROBSON704) ADVICE LETTER:

each single player chooses different approach coming to the game, i chose this one with 10 rules i stuck with until the end:
- no matter in how bad spot you are you should take a look at all other players achievements and resumees and approach one of those people who you think have equal chance fighting against them at ftc or you think you can beat them the most likely and make some f2 with that person and show your 100% loyalty to that person in each round by showing some little actions which go in favour of your f2 and yourself (ex. ,,youre the only one who knows that little info'')
- possibly when it all comes down to single digits gather 3 or 4 worst players in your tribe and either make alliance with them to take out other strong players standing in your way or promise each of them individually every round youre not going after them and try to keep them safe so you stand any shot at finale
- when making decisions separate completely your emotions from the game and try to make most logical move for your game even if it hurts
- even if you had conflicts with people try at the end to kiss their asses a little bit, if they dont like you youll never win
- if you have idol or not, heres easy way to feel more comfortable when youre safe or when is right time to play idol: if people dont talk to you or they dont insist to you to vote specific person out thats the day when youre in trouble
- at merge it might be more wise to wait at the start for people to approach you, if they dont approach you or they talk but theres not much coming out of the conversation (he never told you whos the vote or agreed to whatever you said) thats right time to start fighting hard for your life, even if people wont tell you youre on the outs you will know by using this method
- highest priority when you have to vote out one out of many threats? physical threats should be targetted first cause logically after theyre gone youre the one whos winning immunities, then strategic threats and you can take out social threats near the end cause they most likely will never win a comp and you can sway people to take them out at any time over you
- split up all tight groups youre not a part of that are visible when the time is right, if tight groups will have majority they will pick off everyone else, even if you would have to flip flop from side to side with your f2 partner its better idea than letting big alliance which doesnt include you devour you and yes if you flip flop from side to side you shouldnt do this alone, its way better when youre doing it with someone
- sometimes bluffing that youre using idol and threatening to people youre voting for them if they vote you is better than wasting idol now and leaving next round
- when you approach people try to be calculated if you make promises and you plan to stab someone in the future make promises for this round not for the whole game cause if you do they will feel betrayed and will be bitter towards you

oh shit and most importantly never make safe (pussy) moves, many people in my season has done it while i was always doing big moves each tribal and guess who won? the one who wins the game near the end usually isnt the person who was in best spot right from the start, it wasnt strongest player in the cast or the most wise person in the group, the person who wins the season is the person who usually is able to sacrifice the most and will do anything to win

I feel like most of his advice was a little vanilla, where it didn’t go into enough detail but it helped a bit. I think I was following some of these to begin with, but people have different play styles and what works for Robert doesn’t necessarily work for me. But to answer yes it did help a bit but I also knew most of these from being a super fan and playing tons of games in the past.

As to you’re flip-flopping statement I was a flip-flipper but I don’t want you to think I flip flopped because I was stoned and got manipulated. I flip flopped on 2 alliances, 2 alliances where I didn’t feel in the decision making on both sides. I know you’re a very smart player napilito and the position I was in, it was the perfect time to flip and take out out. Arguably why I’m here because you were the first domino.
885 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
You have selective hearing my dear, but sure you got it
885 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
I also said give me a move that wasn't mutinying liam because as a whole everyone agrees that did nothing. So, I'm giving you another chance sweetie.
885 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
@Ryan

- Why Do You Think The Person Next To You Deserves To Win?

I think Liam deserves to win because he was able to manage being in the middle of 2 voting blocks during the most important rounds and yet, made it to the end.

I’ve been in this position before in games but it’s always ended badly for me, with both sides coming together to vote me out. But for Liam, he managed to stay afloat and it seems the people he betrayed aren’t bitter towards him at all, which is another thing I have to commend him for
885 days 1 hour ago
OhNatalie
@Ravioli

What was your biggest mistake/regret in the game? What do you have to say for the supposed importance of jury management and how do you think you handled jury management this game?

I’ll answer your second question first. I think my Jury Management was shit because I think I was so hyper focused on the apparent “sides” in the game where I almost treated this merge as if the dynamic was similar to HvV. But as we know, this game was obviously more intricate than that.

What I mean by that is, there was times where I felt I didn’t need to message/strategize with you or Ty or Tony after the Nopalito vote because I felt protected by my allies, with an idol in my pocket, so my comfort level was definitely up. Looking back now, I think that’s my biggest regret because I could’ve done a lot more to play the game, to ensure I had a solid rapport with the people not in my alliance
885 days ago
OhNatalie
@Nopalito

My question to you is: Can you admit your social game actually sucked and you cheated in the game even with no idol clues? And if so, do you think that makes you a worthy winner?

I can see why you would think my social game sucked as I’m sure it does in the eyes of many people.

But I do have to disagree with you for a few reasons. On Evimero, I received one vote cast against me but I blame the Advantage Dilemma. I was putting in work during my starting tribe to ensure i wasn’t targeted early despite having a shaky history with people like X! On top of that, I was able to help create the 5 person alliance that got me to the swap

On Epizo, I strongly believe I would’ve survived a tribal had we gone to one solely because of the bonds I was making with Ryan and Yung, and the existing bonds I had with king Tris and Jay.

I agree, my social game took a dive during the merge but only because I felt confident in my alliance and the safety net with having an idol. Now I can confidently say it is one aspects of my game I regret and i understand why you feel the way you do.

We did bond very well, very fast and I’m happy I finally got to meet you!
884 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
@Ty

I also said give me a move that wasn't mutinying liam because as a whole everyone agrees that did nothing. So, I'm giving you another chance sweetie.

My next big move was winning the last two immunities to ensure Yung and Ryan were vulnerable. Don’t get me wrong, It wasn’t an easy thing to do at all, but it was something I was determined to do to go to the end with my bestie and have a shot at winning
884 days 19 hours ago
Peterparker16
https://media2.giphy.com/media/RIm0XQjh12Pvbb5Zis/giphy.gif

Great final speeches. Only question I have can go for both of you so I can get this done as fast as possible. How did either of you actually do in your jury management? I can kinda see how one of you made moves *cough cough* no Liam uh yea but. You both have come off to the jury as sorta, unfit to be where you are. How do you feel you did with your jury management this game when you've both bold faced lied and faked your way through the game?
884 days 11 hours ago
liamdonahue_55
I’m confused by the cough cough Liam. I don’t know if you’re referring I made moves without jury management or saying I didn’t make any at all. But as for my jury management it was not good, many of you I left a bitter taste in you’re mouths blindsiding you. I was the swing vote that has ended you, napilito, tony, Zach, and turned my back on someone willing to die for me in this game ty. I had to lie voting you guys out the door, because if any of my move attempts failed I’m enemy number 1. There’s idols, twists, advantages and where I would’ve liked to be upfront about my votes if I was it could’ve screwed over my game. I think I needed to lie to most of you on the way out to pull off these moves, and it’s understandable if you feel differently because I’ve been on the other side of things plenty of times. I don’t think I regret most of my lies as I believe most of them were necessary and I wasn’t lying just to lie, I was to better my position and game. My one regret in zachs question is I wish I built way stronger social bonds with some of the jurors on the way out. I didn’t get to know many jurors on a deeper level, and many didn’t get to know me. If I could go back in time I would’ve made better bonds, but I stand by my moves as they were all beneficial and necessary to get me here.
884 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
@Jay

How do you feel you did with your jury management this game when you've both bold faced lied and faked your way through the game?

I think my Jury Management was shitty. I touched on this a bit during Ravs question but I can go into more detail.

The reason I believe it’s so shitty is because I wore the “Ice Queen” role this season a little too well. What I mean is, I stuck with my alliance through thick and thin, and didn’t stop gaming til the opposing alliance of Nopa/Ty/Rav/and Tony we’re all gone. I think it was evident where I stood on the merge tribe after playing my advantage and after playing the auction the way that I did.

This obviously prevented me from strategizing  and connecting as much with the opposing alliance, because my cards were already shown and I thought I was taking the less fake approach by not giving the other side false hope of my allegiance. But, I see now that that isn’t how my game is being perceived. I hope this answer is good enough to explain my decision making that revolved around getting my people to trust me more and more. And I think I did that because by F4 I was basically guaranteed F2.

Also Jay, I want to say if Liam told me seconds sooner that he voted you at F9 I 100% would’ve played my idol on you. I was serious about the 5 person alliance going deep and I would’ve made that move ensuring our numbers moving forward. Hope you had as much fun playing together during pre-merge as much as I did!
884 days 2 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Hello finalists! You guys got to where I wanted to be but could not so I say congrads!

Soo my game personally for me was trying to play with honesty and going far with the people that I gave my word to. I wanted to play with loyalty, and integrity because those things do Mean a lot to me even though it is just a game.

I would like to know from the both of you, when it came to this game, did you guys have any goals in particular and did they change at all throughout the game?

I would also like to know, If there was anything you guys could take from this game what would it be ? It could be something you guys learned in the game from someone, or maybe about yourselves,  anything you can think of that could be of significant importance, game or non game related
883 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
@Yung

I would like to know from the both of you, when it came to this game, did you guys have any goals in particular and did they change at all throughout the game?

I would also like to know, If there was anything you guys could take from this game what would it be ? It could be something you guys learned in the game from someone, or maybe about yourselves,  anything you can think of that could be of significant importance, game or non game related

My biggest goal in all honesty was to make Brady proud. He's one of my best friends and I wanted to come onto the series to have fun as a way to honor all of his hard work. Coming into the season trying hard for idols, making friends on deeper levels than I thought I would, etc. If I got voted out, it was fine cos ultimately I was having fun. However, I think my goal did change eventually when you, Ryan and I linked up and strategized together to find a path to get to the end. It shifted into a game involving more than myself and into helping us get through those important rounds, to the very end, overall as a way to honor our alliance

I hope I can take the friendships I made with me. I know I keep talking about my social game, this and that, but I need to pause and actually give a major shoutout to the people I was aligned with because there was no way in hell I would've made it this far without you guys. The intelligence and grit I was partnered with this season really got me through this. Plus there were some serious moments of bonding between me and them, and for that I can say this is the best group game experience I have ever had

I learned/was reminded that the way I talk to people is important. We all have real life problems happening on top of stress related to the game so being nice goes an extra long way. And I hope when the season finishes that we can all look back at everyones confessionals and see  how our actions made others feel
883 days 19 hours ago
liamdonahue_55

My goals were to win, and have fun. Of course I wanted to win, but survivor is my favorite game to play. I wanted to enjoy the experience win or lose and I definitely did. I learned a little bit about myself playing this. I learned how much of an over-thinker I am, I don't know if it's a good or bad trait because on one hand i'm always paranoid and through the other I can see so many potential moves i'm always prepared people may be coming for me. It's a side of something I haven't yet to really see.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!