This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13: Minoan | Santorini

Topic » Tribal Council 13: Minoan |..

906 days ago
CoachWade
Welcome guys to your seventh tribal as a merged tribe!

Everyone please welcome in Jay, Nopalito,  Tony, Ravioli and Tylor who was voted out at the last tribal council.

MERGED TRIBE {4/10}
————————————————————————————
Julio (OhNatalie).   IMMUNE
Liam (Liamdonahue_55)
Ryan (Ryan5676)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18).

You can’t vote for JULIO. Everyone else is fair game tonight.

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Dan (Dwipeouts). As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on December 1st at 7:30pm EST!
906 days ago
ryan5676
Me!
906 days ago
CoachWade
Ryan: Now that you know officially this season is a f2, how does that change the dynamics for this vote tonight?
906 days ago
OhNatalie
Me pls!
906 days ago
ryan5676
Ryan: Now that you know officially this season is a f2, how does that change the dynamics for this vote tonight?

I feel like that could change it as in a F2 you are against one other person and of course people will start to think of who they have the best chance of winning against.
906 days ago
CoachWade
Julio: You have won individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f3. So now that you’re safe, how do you plan to use your safety to your advantage in this vkte?
905 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Julio: You have won individual immunity and a guaranteed spot in the f3. So now that you’re safe, how do you plan to use your safety to your advantage in this vkte?

I want to be sure whoever goes home tonight increases my odds of making FTC. So I’m not only looking at who I’m most capable of beating at Endurance, but also who is most likely to be brought to FTC by others. A lot to think about
905 days 23 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
905 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: Tylor called you out as he left and said you were a great player. Since you don’t have immunity, are you worried about those repercussions?
905 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
*Votes Due @6:30pm EST
905 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
I’ll go tally the votes...
905 days 14 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
I am worried about it. But it’s the way it is. I’m at peace with what happens tonight
905 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote.
Yung

Yung- 1
905 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote.
Liam

Yung- 1
Liam- 1

That’s 1 vote for Yung and Liam. 2 votes left!
905 days 14 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
https://38.media.tumblr.com/cafd74179121e455c36ecd78471a2010/tumblr_nkpzoyDeZL1uokvyoo1_500.gif
905 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote.
Yung

Yung- 2
Liam- 1

That’s 2 votes Yung, 1 vote Liam. 1 vote left!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!