This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 3: Epizo | Santorini

Topic » Tribal Council 3: Epizo |..

923 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Welcome to tribal Epizo tribe! Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and dip that torch in the fire. In this game fire represents your life and for one of you, your torch will be snuffed tonight.

EPIZO {Red Buffs} (8/8)
————————————————————————————
Nopalito (NopalitoLegend01)
Paul (Paul028)
Ravioli (Washed_Ravioli)
Ryan (Ryan5676)
Tony (Tonym101101)
Tris (Tman54445)
Xkahdonean (DwarfLordXkahdonean)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18) IMMUNE

You CANT vote for YUNG! Everyone else is fair game!

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that I will send shortly.

Please Mail or Skype your vote to myself and Dan (Dwipeouts). As well as your vote, please send confessionals and add me in group chats so I know what’s going on.

Votes are due on Monday November 15th at 8:30pm EST.
923 days 14 hours ago
DwarfLordXkahdonean
Xkahdonean!
923 days 14 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please !
923 days 14 hours ago
paul028
me!
923 days 14 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Oh me!!
923 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Xkahdonean: You guys have had several days to plan ahead for this first tribal. Do you feel like lines are already forming for this tribe or will we be confirmed of that after tribal you think?
923 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Yung: You won individual immunity today and were ranked first by your tribe. Now that you’re safe tonight, how do you plan to use this safety to your advantage in tonight’s vote?
923 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Paul: Getting last place amongst your tribe-mates in a social challenge is never a good place to be but you guys also haven’t been to tribal yet. Do you think you’ll be looked at in a better light by your tribe mates after this tribal?
923 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Nopalito: First tribals are never easy. There can be a lot of factors to pinpoint how one votes. What factor are you determining for your game when voting tonight?
923 days 14 hours ago
DwarfLordXkahdonean
Xkahdonean: You guys have had several days to plan ahead for this first tribal. Do you feel like lines are already forming for this tribe or will we be confirmed of that after tribal you think?

I don't think there are lines.  From what I think, we've all been working as a group trying to advance the group.
923 days 13 hours ago
TMAN54445
Q PLZ
923 days 9 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung: You won individual immunity today and were ranked first by your tribe. Now that you’re safe tonight, how do you plan to use this safety to your advantage in tonight’s vote?

Firstly it’s an honor, but I’m just trying to be me. And secondly I don’t think my plan is going to change too much even though I have immunity, it still feels surreal tbh. I’m just soaking it all in.
923 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Me
923 days 2 hours ago
tonym101101
Sure I’ll take a question :)
923 days ago
CoachWade
Tris: You’ve played a fair share of group games on Tengaged and you have some history with going home at early tribals. Do you worry  about that possibly being the case tonight?
923 days ago
CoachWade
Ryan: If you had to describe what you think the tribe dynamic is in no matter than what short sentence, what would you write?

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!