This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 8: The Weakest Snatch~

Topic » ~Challenge 8: The Weakest..

3236 days 23 hours ago
Weetmaster
Y'all need to do your research lol, look at past seasons, there are two winners here!
Im just here for fun lmao
3236 days 21 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Hello everyone i am Stephanie! Your favorite character that you fan girl about and would put your dog in a blender just so you can talk to me! Oh you don't remember me? ....I am from lazy town you dummy!

http://imgur.com/pQtfbdU

You can see that my beautifull hair has changed colour and my sexy outfit aswell. That's because i took Sportacus's job and now i kidnap thouse fake puppets and "play games" with them ;)
Oh don't worry about Sportacus he is ok. He is locked in my basement with my pubic hair! I collect it just because i can sell it on ebay!
I am the strongest snatch! Period. You can't say otherwise! I am the most beautifull and memroable tv character you have ever heard of .... right?

1.Nova Kane No.
2.Queen Cocane Not memorable.
3.Miss Hazel Your ok.
4.Emma Dale I like your style.
5.Emergency You've been doing really good lately!
6.LuLu Slay!
7.Error 404 Hunny you and your doll are werking it!
8.Litter Ally LMAO I CAN'T! You are doing the best job in my opinion!
3236 days 19 hours ago
iamtrey
No wonder trayvie cant get enough people to join his shity rigged drag games that he has to drag the winners back to the comp, i asked around from people who do drag group games they all say this is the bottom of the barrell
3236 days 19 hours ago
Weetmaster
Tayvie didnt ask me to join, I volunteered because I wanted to, this is actually a really good game with 9 seasons whereas a lot of others barely make it to 4. Im normally a much more *high fashion* queen, I wanted to see ghow id do as a trashy queen
Dont hate on Tayvie, this is all for fun, go get made at something that matters, like childhood obesisty or something lmao
3236 days 19 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Girl if this is the "bottom of the barrell" then why you join??
I'm just here to have fun and i am. Yes i did get invited and i don't regret accepting one bit!
Just have fun and don't be disrespectful ;)
3236 days 17 hours ago
wearegreatppl
and im being consistent as being a shitty queen.
3236 days 17 hours ago
wearegreatppl
Angus brown

Runway: http://imgur.com/YR6xLob

Hello, long time no see. You're probably why im wearing this fucking ugly dress, tayvie said i need to think out side the fucking box. Rory made it and well it fucking hideous but i cant tell him that itll break his heart.... his fragile little heart. Now what was I doing here.... oh right i have to answer these questions. Ok lets get the fucking show on the road.
*picks up que card off table and puts on reading glasses* Why... do you have.. the strongest *squints eyes* SNATCH!?!?!? MY JESUS BOY (IF I CAN CALL YOU THAT) WHAT KIND OF Language IS THAT ?!?!?!? But if i must answer it here is what i would say. I have the strongest snatch because ive been able to squeeze 5 kids of of there and its still tighter than a frogs asshole.

*reads next question* Why are you smart? Well *looks smug and re adjusts glasses* Well Mr tayvie i am smart because i was able to arrange a nativity play all by myself. *under breath* even though those bastards wouldn't let me be the virgin mary. I faked the death of my dead husbands father. I tought those goddamn morons, sorry i mean mormans a thing or to about the bible. and most impotently i out witted the mob.

Well thats all for now. I think i did a good job, now get me out of this fucking dress.
3236 days 16 hours ago
wearegreatppl
1. Litter Ally
2. Dekatora
3. Error 404
4. Emergency
5. Lulu
6. Miss hazel
7. Emma Dale
8. Nova cane
3235 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Since tengaged was down I'll wait a bit before doing runway

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!