This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 8: The Weakest Snatch~

Topic » ~Challenge 8: The Weakest..

3238 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
WELCOME TO THE WEAKEST SNATCH! (link)

For this challenge as a mini game each of you must send a list of the queens still in the competition 1 is who is the weakest and 8 for the strongest. This will slightly effect the scores with bonus points (the max you can get is 5)

Also for the challenge you have to impersonate a celebrity where you will also make an opening statement of why you should be the STRONGEST SNATCH and why you are smart. (you will do this in character of your celebrity)

Dekatora, Error, Emergency, Ally if you would like to use an immunity for this challenge let me know.

You will have 48 hours.

BTM2 Song:

good luck ladies and dont fuck it up!
3238 days 8 hours ago
tomdudley
Is the runway our celebrity look?
3238 days 8 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Probably.
3238 days 8 hours ago
iamtrey
Hey confusing rules guy, do you mean we type like a paragraph how our celebrity would say stuff answering two questions why we have the strongest snatch and why we are smart?
3238 days 8 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
https://media1.giphy.com/media/PVKQSntvXaEO4/200.gif
3238 days 8 hours ago
iamtrey
3238 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
Is the runway our celebrity look? yes

Hey confusing rules guy, do you mean we type like a paragraph how our celebrity would say stuff answering two questions why we have the strongest snatch and why we are smart? yes
3238 days 8 hours ago
HighNoon
also Dekatora is using ha immunity
3238 days 8 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
yep i will fuck up this challenge
3238 days 8 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
https://media2.giphy.com/media/mCpij9Rx3KNws/200.gif
3238 days 7 hours ago
tomdudley
Hahaha you'll be fine. You are using your immunity anyway so i'll see you next challenge (maybe)
3238 days 7 hours ago
iamtrey
HI, im really scared of social interactions my name is lana del rey. I like to sing about all the men i fucked in my life, a few people dont like my songs because they are sad slow and depressing. I am sorry when i sing i am just describing how the sex was. I fucked my way up to the top,all the way to canada. My snatch has gone from east coast to west coast with many men along the ride. WE drove fast and fucked slow, its ok because i knew my baby loved me but i just cant remember which guy i came here was him. It takes a lot of talent and brains to be me. Its really hard to make everything sad and depressing. The normal person would write about summer time happiness but all i can see is sumertime saddness. Its ok guys i dont feel sad, i dont feel anything at all. I love my fans, they really get me like how in 2009 i wore a flower crown and now i dont but they still wear them at my concerts. There is truly a special bond with fan and artist. ON cold lonley nights the only thing that kept me going was my snatch, my baby youse to pound it so hard but it felt like a kiss. Remeber kids if you ever lost and without direction just join a moter cycle gang as their sex doll. Because that, that is the american Dream

Runway look: http://tinypic.com/r/ddhlj4/8

I've been out on that open road
You can be my full time daddy,
White and gold
Singing blues has been getting old
You can be my full time baby,
Hot or cold
3238 days 1 hour ago
mrhazeleyes
ALASKA THUNDERFUCK %))

HIEEEEEEEEEEEE. My name is Alaska. What’s Yours?
Everybody, welcome to the show
The rules of engagement are really quite simple
So if you can pull yourself away from Grindr for two seconds, listen up
Well first things firrrrrrst, i’d prefer it if you don’t touch my hair.
Girl,What makes me the best snaaaaatch of the seasooon ? Im a godd*mn mutherf*cking DRAG SUPERSTAR.  If you think you can do better sweet heart I implore you. Put on a wig and mash your mouth around to other people's music for four and a half minutes.It's not as easy as it looks!
Now let's review, everybody

Your makeup is terrible | | Don't ever touch my hair | | Anus | | I love your pussy | | Give me all your money | | If you're not wearing nails, you're not doing drag |

My Rankings:  1.Queen Cocaine: havent noticed anything from this Queen didn’t know she was still here. 2.Litter Ally: I disliked her entrance look and not a fan of her aesthetic. 3.Emma Dale: no threat detected, underdog for sure.  4.Nova Kane: She seems like she is not here for the right reasons and at time has shown she doesn’t want to be here. 5.Emergency: Tacky looks, Tacky attitude. 6.Dekatora: She has here concepts down and has done well but i wish she was more polished all together. 7.Lulu: Has some of my favorite looks in this comp and i can learn from her. 8.Error 404: She is my biggest competition  Due to the very different nature she has approached with her looks. But her make up is terrible

http://postimg.org/image/hr1ldjuf3/
3237 days 18 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Hello, children. It is I, Pepper Labeija, the legendary mother of the legendary house of Labeija, but of course you already knew that.
http://i.imgur.com/g23oYSU.jpg
http://fiercerthanyou.com/2011/11/07/pepper-labeija/

I am by far the strongest snatch, these children have nothing on me! All the children come to me for my wisdom, as I am their wise guardian, but you wouldn't know it from looking at this youthful face. No bags, no lines. Lovely.
I don't have a pussy, but if I did, it would be as bald as a chinaman, it would smell like roses, and taste like mangos. Of course, I don't have a pussy, I would never get a pussy, and I have never encouraged getting a pussy, but these children think that if they get a pussy, they'll have a fabulous life.
I am the last true drag queen of the Harlem balls, and I am as flawless as ever. I am absolutely the strongest snatch, for I am the living legend, Pepper Labeija, mother of the biggest house in all of New York! And you can't disagree with a Labeija, we'll kick your ass!
To the children who think they're snatch is stronger than mine; you know nothing, you are inexperienced and unprofessional, that is why I call you children. And if you can't take it, then ha! Suffer.
3237 days 18 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Based on performance so far, from weakest to strongest
1. Nova Kane
2. Miss Hazel
3. Emergency
4. Queen Cocaine
5. Emma Dale
6. Lulu
7. Litter Ally
8. Dekatora
3237 days 18 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
For the sheer #banter, I will use my immunity tiara

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!