This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Twelveth Runway~

Topic » ~The Twelveth Runway~

3290 days 15 hours ago
Zuelke
Inb4 next challenge the pairs reunite
3290 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Just like Francesca's Waluigi could've been more than just Waluigi in drag?

I'm sorry if I feel that you're biased and unfair in situations.

when a look that is nearly flawless and took hours to make is low over a look which took at the most 20 mins to make.

Judge me based on the look that I present, not the look that you think I shouldve presented.

thats all
3290 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Waluigi is not a smash character lol
3290 days 15 hours ago
Zuelke
Davina I could spend an hour in the bathroom taking a shit and it would be no different than spending five minutes taking a shit.  In other words your look was shit.
3290 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Literally he took the character, and idgaf where hes from, i dont watch that shit, and he turned it into a female with no special twist or anything, yet he won over my perfectly polished look, clearly theres a sense of bias here
3290 days 15 hours ago
winner132
And if Waluigi isnt a character from Smash then wtf did Francesca win??

Wasnt the point to create a character from Smash, she basically ignored the entire basis of the challenge and you still rewarded her with a win.

Now thats some definite bias, and I'm calling it like i see it
3290 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
Waluigi is an assist character in Smash brothers and I was surprised that she did it? You did the face of the franchise and didn't jazz it up and played it kind of safe. Sorry that you think your shit doesnt stink lol.
3290 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
And yet I was still bottom 2 -_-
3290 days 15 hours ago
Zuelke
are you guys larping trixie's post-elimination challenge when pearl got snappy with rupaul
3290 days 15 hours ago
wearegreatppl
He is a character in  smash. The whole point of smash is to have the Nintendo mascots fight it out. I think you guys are just mad that a "Filler" queen is the only one to win 3 challenges
3290 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Lol in other terms congrats on ur final 2 Francesca and Delica since its clear theres a definite bias towards you.

This entire season has been filled with queens who wouldnt even last a day in real drag race and the amateurity and no talent that has filled this season is beyond my belief.

It's easy to go on a dress up game, put on some clothes, and add a character. It's something else and takes actual skill to make an entire outfit by yourself and actually make it look good, especially for drag race. Something that clearly isn't understood here since the only queens who actually make avi's are me and rubian and we actually put time into this instead of going on a dress up game and simply telling u, oh its this character, even when it looks nothing like the character itself.
3290 days 15 hours ago
wearegreatppl
Its a game, in the words of Alyssa Edwards Get a grip, get a life and get over it
3290 days 15 hours ago
HighNoon
the season isn't over and lol sorry that I thought that they have been funny which is also a drag queens job.
3289 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
*writes in bright red lipstick in the mirror*

"I missed Hoe and Orangé. #TrueFinal3.

Keep it classy. xoxo A.N."

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!