This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Twelveth Runway~

Topic » ~The Twelveth Runway~

3283 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
*arrives in Ness drag*

PK FIRE!!!
3283 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps*
3283 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Helen Heels

Zelda turns into Sheik NOT Link!

Anyway your looks PK Thundered with me though so you're safe.
3283 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
*shakes a little*
3283 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
*walks down the runway in his boy clothes* Sorry I didn't come up with anything I was too busy hookin' irl.
3283 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
rip alawng
3283 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
Never forget Alawng's sacrifice so that Beagle Lady could stay another week.
3283 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
How you know I'm a bottom look bitch
3283 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
It's too bad I would've liked to see an Alawng vs. beagle lip sync especially with this song :/ wtf alawng
3283 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
SERIOUSLY how you guys know I'm not the winner this week
3283 days 22 hours ago
winner132
I would've lived for that lip sync
3283 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
This would've been Alawng this week

Hi my name is Alawng serving up some yoshi realness

http://i.imgur.com/5osYJyb.jpg
3283 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Alawng!- No show? You whore.

Beagle Lady!- I thought your look was strange for a Pokemon trainer and almost too sultry for Nintendo. The look just didn’t work for me.

Davina!- Your Mario look was well made, but just seemed to be missing something. A cracked out Mario who’s eating too many shrooms would have been funny. I feel like this could have been more because I see so much potential that you have delivered already, that I want you to succeed and think outside the box.

Delica!- I laughed my ass off at your twisted depiction of R.O.B, however when it came to the look, you were serving C3PO realness. If I was just shown the look and not told I don’t think I would have guessed ROB immediately I would have probably had to think about it.

Francesca!- This look was so interesting to me because I would have never guessed that you would have done Waluigi and woo girl I thought you looked fresh to death and your idea was fresh to death as well!

Rubian!- I liked your outfit however, I feel like being Princess Peach was a bit obvious and you didn’t really spice it up to make me more interested or excited. It is final 7 and I need something that makes me go Wow! We have a contender here.
3283 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
me @ all the negative critiques
3283 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
*gulps*
3283 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Rubian Remy, you are safe.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!