This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 12: Smash~

Topic » ~Challenge 12: Smash~

3284 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
you took no inspiration from the actual character though. . . ?
3283 days 23 hours ago
Zuelke
it's a robot .
3283 days 23 hours ago
Zuelke
R.O.B. Is a like a family computer servant type thing and that's why I decided to make the story behind my outfit like a sex slave.
3283 days 23 hours ago
Giraffez
Fighting and I'm not in it sweet
3283 days 23 hours ago
winner132
Yeah my look is the ugly one between the contouring i did, self made make up, so called "party city" looks which i created 100% myself, all you did was copy the exact outfit found in BodMod and ur calling my look party city, yeah ok and slapping on a robot costume is not the same as embodying the character sweetheart, its just a lazy excuse for a lazy runway look
3283 days 23 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Oh and for the the 2nd part, I was gonna say alawang before she decided to miss the runway challenge. Her jokes were getting old, and her runway looks were getting worse by the week. Sad to see you choke :(
3283 days 23 hours ago
Zuelke
Oh you created that outfit yourself?  Good for you I guess, I wouldn't call that an accomplishment.  It looks ugly as fuck.  I love how you're criticizing me for using an outfit in bod mod when you and your fucking partner did the exact same thing in week 2 when it was still the horror bod mod. Nicely done.
3283 days 22 hours ago
winner132
Well at least I have the skill to design my own outfit and I asked plenty of people what they thought of my outfit hun and everyone said it was amazing so I dont need the critique of an untalented individual such as yourself who's only skill is slapping on outfits that she just finds online in games, and I admitted that I used the outfits from Bod Mod, but the fact that you criticized me in week 2 for that and now you do the same exact thing yourself is extremely hypocritical and u look dumb as hell especially since now we are in the final 7 and it's week 12, not week 2, where we were still beginning this season.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!