This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 12: Smash~

Topic » ~Challenge 12: Smash~

3286 days 1 hour ago
HighNoon
Hello top 7! Congratulations on making it this far. Now we have been sponsored by a very popular fighting game... Super Smash Bros! So for this runway you will have to be inspired by one of the many characters you can play as in one of the Super Smash Brothers game.

I will be very interested to see what you guys bring out.

As well...who do you think should be the next queen to be knocked out from the competition?

You have 48 hours~

BTM2 Song:
3286 days ago
hippydude126
OMG YAAAS THE LIPSYNC!
3286 days ago
hippydude126
Well so said you wanted more from me on the runway so hopefully this will word for you

I'm serving you some ethereal elven Princess Zelda realness!

http://imgur.com/6QvDZaA

*rips off wig and dress*

but I am also serving up her significant other, the one and only Link!

http://imgur.com/1Wn8i3Y
3285 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
BEEP BEEP

Greetings, I am R.O.B., which is short for Robotic Orgasm Bestower.  I give BJs, HJs, RJs, any other J you can think of.  You can fuck me in any orifice you please, but if you want, I can create a robotic penis of my own and fuck you in the ass.  I have a 30-day satisfaction gurantee so if our constant sex makes your skin turn green, you can send me back at no cost to you!  And if you order me now, you can get a second R.O.B. for free!  Who doesn't want the opportunity to have a not-awkward threesome? The number to order is 555-ROBO-SEX, that's 555-ROBO-SEX. Order today!

http://i.imgur.com/BSMCxSx.png
3285 days 22 hours ago
Zuelke
As for who I think should be knocked out of the competition next, I say Beagle.  She's done poorly in recent challenges and she has yet to win a challenge.
3285 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14xly4k&s=8 Not sure if the trainor is still a playable character but I know at one point she was and if she looked like my bitch she might of been played more.
As for who Alawng reading her past few critics and just watching her I've yet to be impressed by her
3285 days 3 hours ago
wearegreatppl
When you said super smash bros I instantly thought of the internet sensation that is waluigi. I gave him a little make over where her became a tran.... wait i got banned lat time so i better not risk it. He became transgender.

Runway: http://imgur.com/EMgscJz

As for who i think should go home I say Delica Tessen for 2 reasons, 1 ive never been able to pronounce your name and b she is my biggest competition, we are exactly matched, both of us has been low once, safe and high four times and won twice.
3285 days ago
Zuelke
DED
3284 days 16 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Giving you Princess Peach REALNESS

I wanted to go for a more modern Princess Peach look, and use her character as an inspiration, and NOT totally look exactly like the character or make up a random one.
*eyes to my competitors*

Look: http://i.imgur.com/DQXjujo.png
3284 days 15 hours ago
winner132
.                                             = PRESENTING DAVINA =

*Davina struts onto the stage glaring at the judges*

I am giving you Mario meets drag realness henni, BBB, bitches better beware, cuz I got my mushrooms with me and I'm ready to stomp stomp stomp on any of these goombas that call themselves a queen

As for who I believe should be the next goomba to be eliminated from the competition, that's honestly a simple question with a simple answer. Beagle Lady Buckle and Alawng NiteUhHookin, hasta la vista ladies, it's been real.

Runway Look: http://i.imgur.com/CFESlba.png?1

*Davina struts to the center of the runway before exiting the stage*
3284 days 8 hours ago
Zuelke
Nicely done at Davina and Rubian looking exactly like their character, points for  uniqueness, nerve, AND innovation!
3284 days 4 hours ago
winner132
Why are you trying to start drama when nothin was said to you in the first place

I used Mario as my inspiration and i think my outfit very well defined who Mario is and i think this runway is my best by far

And second of all you cant call out anyone's uniqueness and innovation, i agree thats important but you have no room to talk when you made a runway outfit that looks nothin like any character on super smash Bros and all you did was copy the robot outfit from Bod Mod or whatever and didnt even put on make up or anything.

I remember u called me out on that at the beginning of the season when i did something similar so for you to do the same now, especially at final 7 is so hypocritical and plain lame.

So dont try to be the shade queen because u really dont deserve to be called a queen at all. Your runways are mediocre at best and the only thing you bring to this competition is your huge ego which you cant even back up with a good runway outfit

I didnt want drama at all, im over it, but dont call us out when i could've called u out as soon as u posted ur runway, but u didnt because im not foolish like at the beginning of this season.

So dont go around trying to get at people if you cant support your own bark with a bite
3284 days 4 hours ago
winner132
And as for nerve, uniqueness, and innovation sweetheart, my entire outfit i created myself using designs that i created. So yes i may look like Mario, but i spent a lot of time creating this runway outfit which is more creative than literally all of your past runways combined
3284 days 1 hour ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Um

HighNoon
Hello top 7! Congratulations on making it this far. Now we have been sponsored by a very popular fighting game... Super Smash Bros! "So for this runway you will have to be inspired by one of the many characters you can play as in one of the Super Smash Brothers game."

Seeing the quotations, you were suppose to have a runway look inspired by a Super Smash Brothers' character. What character was your look inspired by? The theme was definitely not to make a totally random made up character hun.
3284 days ago
Zuelke
My look is inspired by R.O.B. Smh.  If I were y'all I would actually do some research on smash before you smash your chances at winning, you both picked boring ass characters.  Davina you are one to talk about having an ego, you attacked me last week when you got a safe because you copied and pasted a picture of a fucking elephant as your "work of art" (which you didn't even create...).  The challenge was to draw inspiration from one of the characters, not take a trip down to party city and pick up the best looking slutty Mario outfit you can find -___-
3284 days ago
Zuelke
Davina you are a fucking bitch.  I love watching you  randomly throw shade 24/7 but for some reason you can't handle your own medicine.  I give an honest critique on your ugly ass Mario look and you have to write a long ass paragraph in response.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!