This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inside Survivor [Rulers vs. Revolutionaries]

Topic » Inside Survivor [Rulers vs...

2133 days 1 hour ago
InsideKolbySurvivor
Inside Survivor recently revealed information regarding seasons 13 and 14 of Survivor. The upcoming season will film in The Orinoco River, Venezuela, with the 14th edition featuring returning players. Dubbed "Rulers vs. Revolutionaries." Casting will go underway, after the season of Kolby's Survivor: Australia featuring the Exile Island twist. However, the rumored shortlist has been leaked to Inside Survivor.

However, I've lost track of the pages, so sadly I cannot share this information - If you do enough digging you can probably find it out yourself from different sources.
2133 days ago
ThePug
oh?
2130 days 18 hours ago
chillum
cant wait for thos season
2124 days 18 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Revolutions yeah I'm prob in
2124 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
honestly pumped and if I get picked, I would be a revolutionary . Since Haiti I actually have stopped following dictators. best example dwipeouts north korea and westtemp was definitively the dictator.Did this example for you yandere.
2124 days 18 hours ago
JMez2612
I haven't even been contacted, the blatant disrespect
2124 days 12 hours ago
chillum
same jmeez 馃槶
2124 days 12 hours ago
Slendie258
22 people and I was not contacted - I need to have a third season of almost making moves and never doing it guys.
2124 days 9 hours ago
galore
Didn't make the cut either. :P
2124 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
This looks like a really interesting concept. Real Survivor is shook. I bet it'll be another good season.
2124 days 2 hours ago
moviedude
I  also haven鈥檛 been asked yet to return, but I鈥檓 not surprised that I wasn鈥檛 picked to be in the next season.
2124 days ago
Yandereboy12
Or kolby hasn't send anything yet
2123 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
I鈥檓 a revolutionary for taking out the ruler Erik
2123 days 23 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I'm a revolutionary for being so crazy that I made final 3
2123 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LOL mess

Yah Kolby. Give redskanto the spot for taking out the guy who ruled the premerge for 3 entire
rounds
2123 days 21 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Tbh they was using Erik as a shild when its a bad idea to keep someone like that

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!