This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Future Season Update (S8 - S10)

Topic » Future Season Update (S8 -..

2395 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Tonight will begin to wrap up Kolby's Survivor: Haiti! With the Finale beginning and the reunion show Saturday night. But.. What's to come after that? I have not one, not two, but three season announcements!

Kolby's Survivor: Mexico - Fans vs Failures [S8]
- Dia de los Muertos has resurrected 8 fallen Pre-Merge castaways to embark back on the series for a second chance in Mexico! This time they will be deemed the "Failures" tribe, up against 8 newbies deemed the "Fans". Twelve Pre-Merge players have already been notified and eight of them will be making the cast!

Kolby's Survivor: Thailand [S9]
- In the ninth season in the series which should be airing in early December we will be going into the heart of Thailand. Where eighteen newbies will be divided into three tribes of six!

Kolby's Survivor: Kolby vs Bennett [S10]
- Now here's the big one! In January of 2018 the two series of Kolby's Survivor & Bennett's Survivor will be clashing together. Ten of the top players from my series will be battling it out against ten of Bennett's top players where only one will be crowned a winner. There will be legends, heroes, villain, gamebots & challenge beasts. Now which team will you represent, Kolby or Bennett?
2395 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Make sure to check out Bennett's series while you're at it! :)

https://tengaged.com/group/4602-survivor-new-forest
2395 days ago
Slendie258
Holy shit that sounds exciting
2394 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
OMG 3 seasons!!!!!! S10 OMFG
2382 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
"Kolby's Survivor: Kolby vs Bennett [S10]
- Now here's the big one! In January of 2018 the two series of Kolby's Survivor & Bennett's Survivor will be clashing together. Ten of the top players from my series will be battling it out against ten of Bennett's top players where only one will be crowned a winner. There will be legends, heroes, villain, gamebots & challenge beasts. Now which team will you represent, Kolby or Bennett?"

Obviously you need the season's biggest hero *cough cough* Me *cough cough* to compete in that!
2343 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm just glad I know the 10 roles.  Both sides are going to be fantastic. I bet there might be a fight for a player that did both games.

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!