This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Kuwait

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Kuwait

2670 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
After about an 8 month break I have decided to return to the series and start up season four.
The casting process has now began looking for fourteen new contestants & two 'second chance' players that could use another shot at the game!

This season will feature little to no twists and just be basic Survivor, Idols and that's all.

~ More info to come :)
2669 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
CAST:

#Saba:
[Light Brown Buffs] [8/8 Remain]
- Bob (islandsurvivor)
- Sam (SammySosaTV)
- Garret (Obstreperous)
- Carol (StarSapphire)
- Devin (DevinB)
- Ash (Ashszoke)
- James (Pizzawithcookirs)
- Jay (JMez2612)

#Hakami:
[Dark Orange Buffs] [8/8 Remain]
- Aiden (Gamerden13)
- Connor (YogscastBigbrother21)
- Marto (Cole225)
- Renny (Renny10)
- Alan (Alanb1)
- Josh (Joshchoirnoy16)
- Chanel (THEChanelOberlin)
- Hufus (Hufus)

We have two returning players back for redemption! Bob who was taken out quickly pre-merge in Jpan. Then on the other hand Aiden who fought to stay alive in Kenya to make runner up to Demi in FTC. Will they finally succeed and win or will someone new step up and take the crown?
2669 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
LIVE PREMIERE MONDAY JANUARY 23RD @8:00PM EST!

DETAILS:
- Live Cast Reveal
- Tribe Announcements
- Rules
- LIVE Tribal Immunity Challenge #1

16 of the 19 players that applied will be making it in! I hope to see everyone there.

~ Kolby
2669 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
The cast could potentially change if anyone drops out before then but if everything goes as planned the cast above will be the official one.
2668 days 22 hours ago
Slendie258
Just thought I'd pop in for some pré-show hype. Woooooo!
2668 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Hey Aaron! I believe this season will be pretty great, we have some big characters and the lesser known people seem to really want to play the game hard. :D

Also tomorrow or the next day i'll probably put up a winners sweepstakes VL prediction game.
2666 days 22 hours ago
Joshbb17
Super excited! Rooting for bob and hufus!
2666 days 8 hours ago
demikol
This is a great cast :)
Super excited to see how it plays out. I'm rooting for so many it's hard to pick a sweepstakes "winner".
2666 days 7 hours ago
Slendie258
Tbh don't really know the cast because I'm antisocial so I'm just here for drama.
2664 days 8 hours ago
demikol
Lol
2664 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
(Kuwait Introduction!)

Tonight is the start of a brand new Survivor Season, Survivor: Kuwait. Fourteen people will enter the untouched desert landscape of Kuwait and only one will come out with the title Sole Survivor.

*two helicopters fly in from above*

*14 eager faces ready for the journey of a lifetime*

*contestants step out of the helicopters for the first look at where they will reside for the next 39 days.*

*cuts away to applications*
"Hey I'm Josh and very gothic and a musician who loves reality shows"

"People can say they're so determined and will do anything to win right? Its one thing to say it but its another thing to do it and prove it and thats who I am."

"I don't compare myself to others. That would be like lowering my standards."

"i'm hispanic AND female"
*cuts back to contestants*

Here we are, standing in the middle of Kuwait's hottest desert. This will be the toughest and most grueling location Kolby's Survivor has been to yet.

*flashback to previous seasons*

"Most of the castaways I'm unsure about because I've never played with some of them before but I do plan to be loyal to my main alliance though thick and thin." ~ Aiden, 2nd, Kenya.

"But no flipping! Flipping is not allowed bitches!?!?! Ok!?!?! Good" ~ Bob, 9th, Japan.
*Tribe proceeds to flip*

You will be joined by two RETURNING players, from the first two seasons looking for a shot at redemption.

Now its time to see who you will be spending your time with for these first couple days...

*gives out buffs*

Our two tribes, Saba & Hakami.

2664 days 6 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
love the intro, rooting for bob of course !
2664 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
=== CAST ASSESSMENT (1/2) ===

- Saba -
Bob: Automatically Bob & Aiden will have a target on their backs since it's a good excuse for their tribe to just say "He's a returnee lets take him out first." but I predict Bob can easily turn this around in his favor, working his connections & social game to get within a majority alliance and turn his luck around.

Sam: He's a close friend of mine on Tengaged, and with that I have no doubt he'll make the merge. His style of gameplay is playing completely under the radar and sheeping the major alliance in the game, until late-game where he isn't seen as a target and can easily take out the jury threats/over the radar type of players. This type of gameplay is hard for the jury to handle and to vote for, so he could easily be a runner up if he doesn't set himself up in the end and fails to take out the huge jury threat.

Garret: I haven't ever seen him play in any group games nor know that much about him but from his application he seems to be a big character who won't think twice about making waves and starting arguments. Gameplay wise I have no clue how he will play, but by his app sparks will fly.

Carol: She's a white level with really no experience on the site, I can see her easily going with the flow and being a possible endgame goat. But I hope she surprises me.

Devin: I've played a few Fast Survivors & Quick Games with him, he seems to know the game but not take much control. I expect him to make moves if he survives to the merge but not be in the limelight/wouldn't get full credit for the gameplay.

Ash: She is pretty tight with Renny who is on the other side, plus has a connection with Sammy. I see people looking over her and not seeing a threat.

James: James is someone I am REALLY excited about playing, and my winner pick. He's played with me a bunch of games in Sebby's Fast Survivor, and we've usually all ways been at odds since we knew each other as big game players. He's good at comps, has a good social game and wonderful strategic gameplay. If he gets to merge I see him having FULL control of the game and could have an easy path to victory.

Jay: I really don't know where he'll fit into, I haven't seen him play nor heard of him so if the others think the same that's a big double-sword, he may be targeted early on for being unknown or he may easily be able to manipulate for the same reason.
2664 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
(The rest will come later tonight)
2664 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Josh | Confessional, Hakami, Day #1

I am so excited to make the cast and to be on the Hakami tribe. The sad thing is though we lost the challenge, I didn't study for that one at all. That is why I don't do well on quizzes like that.
2664 days 4 hours ago
ThePug
Devin | Confessional, Saba, Day #1

I am so grateful that we won immunity! I trust half of my tribe already and that surprised me most of all! I am going to need to find the hidden immunity idol to ensure that I will become the most powerful player in this game! I am not gone until my tribe is snuffed. I will lie, cheat,and steal, and when it is all over pray for forgiveness!

open group

[VL] Kolby's Survivor - Venezuela

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!