This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Map

2441 days 4 hours ago
tuter32
Posted below is a map I drew up to try and help you guys picture what our little area looks like! I numbered everything and made a few other marks. I'm going to post the legend on this and post the map below. (Also please don't make fun of my terrible drawing skills)

The name of the Kingdom where marks 1-6 are on is called Frestos
1. Kingston (Where richer common folk live and not much productivity for the Kingdom is.)
-The star is the capital city named "The Iron Keep"
2.Fisher's Dock (A region of the Kingdom that uses it's perfect location next to the sea to provide food and trade for the Kingdom.)
3.The Swamplands (An area where farming and fishing is nearly impossible, swamps take over all of the land. Furs and skins are taken from here because of the unique wildlife.)
4.Granos (The food capital of the Kingdom. It specializes in farming and hunting small animals. Provides most of the food for the Kingdom)
5.Axlo Mountains (A chain of mountains often referred to as the Axlos that divides the continent into two separate Kingdoms: Frestos to the West and Shotun to the East.)
6.The Kingdom of Shotun
7.Slaver's Keep (A place ruled by one House that accepts unwanted and unmanageable Slaves and prisoners of war. Those who are Exiled are often also sent here to work until their death.)
8.The Bourbon Islands (An island known for importing liquor throughout the world. It is truly a trading center for all liquors.)
9.The Kingdom of Larnix
The blue around the Kingdoms are the four seas:
To the West:The Ancient Sea (Named for it's lore that it was supposedly the first sea crafted by the Gods.)
To the North:The Frozen Sea (Named this because once a year the sea completely freezes, an unnatural occurrence as sea water is usually warm.)
To the South:The Twisted Sea (Name for the amount of natural disasters that occur in this sea.)
To the East:The Fallen Sea (Named this because used to be a Kingdom until the Sea washed over it, killing most of it's inhabitants. A few Houses managed to survive and lore says that they moved to Shotun to live out their days. You can still find ruins of this great civilization at the bottom of this sea)
2441 days 4 hours ago
tuter32

open group

Game of Thrones Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!