This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #14: Quechua

3481 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Nick, please send me your vote by 4PM CST/5PM EST. I am posting final tribal tonight so that the jury can have a while of questioning and time to vote.

Nick - what goes into this choice? Is it loyalty, or is it completely about who you'd rather face on the jury?

Sam/Ben - You guys are arguably both big threats to win, Sam for being last Cuadrilla and Ben for your immunity streak - why do you think Nick should take YOU to finals?

The vote will be read tonight, and FTC will be posted, so get ready
3481 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Oh, and of course,

Nick is the only to vote, because Sam and Ben cancel out.
3481 days 21 hours ago
superman11
this is a tough choice for nick, he does deserve to win it and im glad he is in finals. the reason why he should bring me to finals is because we had an alliance and we stuck by each other till the final 4. i know we would of been loyal all the way to final 3 if ben didnt win immunity :P. so best on loyality i hope he can bring me to finals. hopefully he can take me if not i will understand.
3481 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick - what goes into this choice? Is it loyalty, or is it completely about who you'd rather face on the jury?

Well it is a difficult choice. On one hand I have Sam who has been completely loyal to me the entire game yet would be VERY difficult to beat on a jury level. Then we have Ben, who would be easier to beat in a jury yet last round betrayed me by taking out my biggest ally without even telling me. So the choice is very difficult
3481 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Sam/Ben - You guys are arguably both big threats to win, Sam for being last Cuadrilla and Ben for your immunity streak - why do you think Nick should take YOU to finals?

I think Nick should take me because he has a better chance against me than Sam.  I relied on Pandilla for majority while Sam was always in the minority the whole season and will instantly win if he gets to the end.  I was only in the minority f5 and onward.  My immunity streak is impressive but Sam is the last one standing of his former tribe and will instantly get sympathy.  I understand if Nick doesn't take me.  But GL to Sam I respect any decision you make
3481 days 21 hours ago
superman11
to be honest i dont think i will get sympathy people say im a huge threat but to be honest i dont really see it. yea i might be the last peson from my tribe but in a jury of 9 thats only 4  cuadilla, and 3 of them i didnt really talk to and 1 i backstabbed. so i dont see me getting their votes
3481 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
I've got the vote.
3481 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
I think you would get Pandilla support as well
3481 days 21 hours ago
superman11
eeeek
3481 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
*nervously awaits*
3481 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it,
I hope you understand that they expired two rounds ago.

I'll read the vote.
3481 days 21 hours ago
superman11
*puts face in my hands*
*cant look*
3481 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
*stands*
3481 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3481 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
:(
3481 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
*hands in face*

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!