This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3482 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Due to the firemaking challenge delays, it will be live for the first time. Thursday at 3PM CST/4PM EST, you'll have a live challenge. I'm sorry if this is an issue for anyone.
3480 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
*walks in with immunity necklace on*
3480 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge is called "Pick your Poison"
It's just like in past seasons, but for the first time, it's live.

I'll post a list of challenges, and you'll each take a turn choosing. The first placer in each round gets 2 points, with runner up getting 1 point. After 3 rounds, the person with the most points wins, and if it's a tie, I randomly choose one of the challenges to break the tie.
3480 days 22 hours ago
superman11
*walks in after breaking the curse*
3480 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I'm here, just hang on a few minutes
3480 days 22 hours ago
superman11
i gotta peee.. :S
3480 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Here's your list:

-Jigsaw Puzzle: I'll post a puzzle, and the first person to send me a screenshot of the solved puzzle will get 2 points. Then, the second person to send it in gets 1 point.
-Sliding Puzzle: Same rules as Jigsaw puzzle, except it's a SLIDING puzzle.
-Letters and Number: I'll post a lengthy list of letter/number codes. You have to send me, for each of them, a word that starts with the letter(s) and has the right amount of letters based on the number. The first person to do it gets 2, and second gets 1, with me notifying you of any errors ASAP and you have to correct those.
-Blog Comments: You guys have to post a blog with certain specifications, and the first one to get 5 comments on it gets 2 points - when that blog reaches 5 comments, then the other one with more comments at the time will get 1 point.
-Alphabet: You guys have to post the alphabet with each letter in a separate post, and the first one to get to "Z" gets 2 points, with second getting 1 point.
-I'll post a list of scrambled words, and the first one to unscramble them all wins 2 points, with second getting 1 point.
3480 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Oh wow
3480 days 22 hours ago
superman11
ok
3480 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Ben, you get first pick, as decided by random.org. (Order doesn't matter much, we just can't do them all at the same time lol)

Then, Nick chooses. Sam gets 3rd pick.
3480 days 22 hours ago
superman11
ofc i do :D
3480 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Hmmm
3480 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Ill do the alphabet Sir Jimbo
3480 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Ok I'm ready
3480 days 22 hours ago
sahmosean
Are you guys all ready?
3480 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Ready

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!