This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Quechua

3499 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Bennett (coolnarwhal88) - Will the vote be scattered again?
Ben (Bigben1996) - second immunity in a row, do you think you need them? Is it making you a target for the endgame?
Nick (Archerskyfire) - Was it disappointing to lose after almost 2 hours?
Gabbie (bambiboo6) - did your votes concern you last round?
Sam (Superman11) - Does last round's vote mark the end of tribal lines?

Votes will, again, be due at 3PM CST/4PM EST. The challenge tomorrow will be the same time, too. Also, remember IT'S THE LAST ROUND TO PLAY AN IDOL!!!1
3499 days 7 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick (Archerskyfire) - Was it disappointing to lose after almost 2 hours?

Yeah it was :( not good to know I wasted my time for nothing. Oh well though, gave it my best shot
3499 days 7 hours ago
superman11
Sam (Superman11) - Does last round's vote mark the end of tribal lines?

i believe so, i finally got people that would vote with me, and hopefully we can take it to the end.  like how i see it, I'm in the middle of 2 couples, so hopefully if i can make it to final 3, that would be the end, cause i think id be a bit screwed if it was f2 lol
3499 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben (Bigben1996) - second immunity in a row, do you think you need them? Is it making you a target for the endgame?

Judging on the last vote I think I do.  Everyone's a target at this point in their own way.  I don't think I should be listed as a threat the last two challenges involved just spamming which is pure luck and just posting ME! on your commands.  Maybe it shows I'm determined idk
3499 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett (coolnarwhal88) - Will the vote be scattered again?

Maybe, maybe not
3499 days 5 hours ago
BambiBoo6
Gabbie (bambiboo6) - did your votes concern you last round?

Not really, I mean it was bound to happen. I've proved time and time again that I'm a strong competitor, so I was almost expecting it. I hated seeing Brittany go home though, I love her and she is a really sweet person. But voting her was best for my game, and this is "Survivor" not "Let's be friends and Let me Lose to you".

By the way I wanted to apologize for not being present during the challenge. I have had to work six days straight and I get up at 3 am everyday. Knowing I have tomorrow off, I came home from work and passed out and only woke up a short while ago. I was so tired I haven't even changed out of my uniform. This may help or hurt me, but we'll have to see.
3498 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the last time to do so.
3498 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Hmm
3498 days 10 hours ago
superman11
*stands up and walks over to jimbo*

here you go held on to this long enough :)
3498 days 10 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*stands up*
May as well
*hands him my idol*
3498 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
These are both real hidden immunity idols. No votes cast for sam or nick will count tonight.
3498 days 10 hours ago
superman11
OH SHIT 2 IDOLS!!!!
3498 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes.
3498 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
*stands up*

Hands JImbo

*something*
3498 days 10 hours ago
superman11
lol ben
3498 days 10 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote....

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!