This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #11: Quechua

3500 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Ben has immunity, don't vote for him.
There are only 2 more chances to play a hidden immunity idol.

Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) - Do you think we'll see an idol tonight since there aren't many more times to play them?
Bennett (coolnarwhal88) - I JUST GOT EVICTED FROM STARS how did it feel for you to get crushed in a poll is it this bad
Ben (Bigben1996) - How badly did you need immunity?
Nick (Archerskyfire) - Is the jury aspect of this game starting to be a consideration?
Gabbie (bambiboo6) - Is there any regard at all to the "new" tribes that the llama made at the final 10? What about post-swap? Or is it only down to the original ones?
Sam (Superman11) - Do you think being the last member of Cuadrilla will seal your fate?

Honestly I'm sick of looking at a computer screen with tengaged on it after that shitscape of a stars game so I'm just cranking out some dumb questions sorry

votes are due tomorrow at 3PM CST/4PM EST.
3500 days 16 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Nick (Archerskyfire) - Is the jury aspect of this game starting to be a consideration?

It is, you don't want everyone hating you in a jury or loving someone else
3500 days 16 hours ago
superman11
Sam (Superman11) - Do you think being the last member of Cuadrilla will seal your fate?

yes and no. i feel like i could be going for sure, but I'm not giving up. it was risky for me to vote out matt (sorry bud :( ) but it got me one more day. and it will also depend how pandilla is split up, whose tight with who and where the cracks are. hopefully i can squeeze through for at least another round. we will just have to see
3500 days 16 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett (coolnarwhal88) - I JUST GOT EVICTED FROM STARS how did it feel for you to get crushed in a poll is it this bad

I am cryin' so hard :'(
3500 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben (Bigben1996)- How badly did you need immunity?

I'm not sure tbh.  We are at the Final 6 and having immunity means you survive another day.  Today possibly could have been last day in this game but who knows
3500 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) - Do you think we'll see an idol tonight since there aren't many more times to play them?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's played tonight. The only thing I could do is try to take this vote on with the best strategy I can think of.
3499 days 21 hours ago
BambiBoo6
Gabbie (bambiboo6) - Is there any regard at all to the "new" tribes that the llama made at the final 10? What about post-swap? Or is it only down to the original ones?

I don't think past tribes mean anything anymore. I think right now everyone is playing for themselves with no regard to past tribes. As far as who I voted for, I feel that person hasn't really brought a lot to the table the whole game, and while I do love this person, I do feel it's time for their fire to be snuffed.
3499 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and want to play it, now is the time to do so.
3499 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
*sits*
3499 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, I'll read the votes.

First vote...
3499 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3499 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3499 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
One vote Sam, one vote Brittany, one vote Gabbie, three votes left.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!