This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: Quechua

Topic » Tribal Council #10: Quechua

3502 days 17 hours ago
sahmosean
I thought I might as well post this, even though it's way shorter and probably won't be used until I read them.

Question for everyone: Do you think that the immunity winner will receive votes, and then have them nullified, changing the fate of all? How much will that play into things?
3502 days 15 hours ago
BambiBoo6
Question for everyone: Do you think that the immunity winner will receive votes, and then have them nullified, changing the fate of all? How much will that play into things?

I think it will be a pretty unified vote. I'm not sure how unified exactly but I think at least a small majority of us voted the same way. Good luck everyone
3502 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996

I think it will be unified as well
3502 days 15 hours ago
superman11

i think so to,
3502 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
3502 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
*stands and sits back down*
3502 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, I'll read the votes.
3502 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3502 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Matt (self-vote)
3502 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3502 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3502 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3502 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Unaminous
3502 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!