This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Tribal Immunity Challenge #6

3507 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
MONDAY at 3:30PM CST/ 4:40PM EST. LIVE

This one requires everybody to be here at some point or else your tribe is screwed. You can be late, though.

also, I need to know who can take screenshots, and who can't, because some will need to and some won't and I need to know who.

Also, one person will sit.
3507 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
i cant screenshot
3507 days 4 hours ago
mastropola
I can take screenshots :)
3507 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Here
3507 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Ben, you are 24 hours early :P
3507 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Oh shit I thought it was today
3507 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
I probably could have had it today, but I told you guys I'd give you 24 hours notice for live stuff.
3507 days 3 hours ago
superman11
i can screen shot
3507 days 3 hours ago
BambiBoo6
I can screen shot, but I'd also love to sit out. I've had a long week at work and tomorrow is my first day off in over a week.
3507 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
I can screenshot
3506 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I can't screenshot :/
3506 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll explain it since this one often confuses people

This challenge is called clue hunt. I'll mail each playing tribe member a clue to a page on tengaged - however this clue will be incomplete. It will be from someone's perspective. The person before you in the tribe order has to find the name of the person who speaks your quote.

Example:

Adam's clue "go to the first blog of a most loved user" he goes through them and finds a comment on Thumper91's first blog left by me: "Lana Del Rey" he must send a mail to sahmosean AND the person next on the tribe order. The next person is Tiffany - her clue is "go to a frat named after an album I made" this clue was useless before, but now she can find frat Ultraviolence. Sahmosean left a comment on that frat "Superman" so Tiffany mails that to the host along with Eric who is next in line.

The final person, fourth in the order, will not find a name, as there is nobody after them - instead they will find a link to a sliding puzzle. They have to solve it and send a screenshot to me.

This challenge means teamwork. If you can manage to work ahead with the clues, that's fine, and it can give you a head start, but I will require everybody to find their clue and thusly have a mail from each of you before your tribe can win.

First tribe to finish wins immunity and an idol clue
3506 days 6 hours ago
bearclaw1212
I can't screenshot
3506 days 6 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
I can
3506 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I can
3506 days 4 hours ago
sahmosean
Gabbie says she'd like to sit, and she seems to have a valid excuse, however if someone is completely inactive she still can fill in if she decides

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!