This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7: New Cuadrilla

Topic » Tribal Council #7: New..

3509 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Welcome guys.

Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2): How long do you think these tribes will last?
Anthony (mastropola): Is the vote still going to follow the principles of a post-merge vote, or are you voting as a tribe?
Bennett (coolnarwhal88): At this point in the game, would a big move be worth the risk?
Lucky (Saftronbtr999): As far as tribal lines go, you appear to be on the outs - do you expect these to hold strong?
Ben (Bigben1996): What are the odds of an idol play today?

Tomorrow, I'm probably going to be busy, because my mother is having her wedding. I will not be sacrificing that time for this game, not even on my phone, so don't expect votes to be read tomorrow unless a) it starts late or b) I get them early. It's actually somewhat likely that I can read them tomorrow, but don't count on anything :S and no challenge tomorrow! But basically what I'm saying is that there's no certain due time.
3509 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Bennett (coolnarwhal88): At this point in the game, would a big move be worth the risk?
Well, I guess it depends on the move. We are nearing the half-way point and jury has started, I feel like most moves would be worth the risk at this point. It depends on your position though.

P.S: Happy wedding to your mother, good for her! :D
3509 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben (Bigben1996): What are the odds of an idol play today?

It's possible will see idol play tn but who knows
3509 days 19 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2): How long do you think these tribes will last?

Umm I honestly have no idea.. I would hope one or two tribals since this is completely new to me. I've never had to face against another tribe when it came to the merge so this is different. Not a bad different, just a fun and exciting different :P
3509 days 17 hours ago
mastropola
Anthony (mastropola): Is the vote still going to follow the principles of a post-merge vote, or are you voting as a tribe?

We'll have to see!
I'm not sure where everyone's head is at right now because of the tribes again, but we'll have to just wait :)
3507 days 23 hours ago
superman11
*breaks into this tribal*
*looks around wondering whose gonna be evicted*
3507 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
2 days later...
3507 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Bennett I told you why I'm busy this weekend when I posted tribal...

This is your first strike, keep it up and I'll EJECT you.
3507 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
However it is time for me to read the votes

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3507 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Okay, I'll read the votes.
3507 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3507 days 21 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Oops
3507 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
LMAO GL BENNETT
3507 days 21 hours ago
superman11
haha cya bennet! (chuckle)

*ruans back to my tribe*
3507 days 21 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 4: Machu Picchu [Day29]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!