This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

s19: episode six: runway

Topic » s19: episode six: runway

2425 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
.be
2425 days 10 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*blank face*

CF: I'm actually considering just standing on the stage and doing jack shit because how tf did towelette win when her date idea was stupid? How am I in the bottom just because my runway was "safe" but Fofifa was safe last round just for having a bowling pin with FUCKING EYES.

*glances over at aish and cassidy*

CF: I wanna stay but theres no way I can survive this lip sync against aish. I'm literally getting taken out in a double, this is pathetic.
2425 days 10 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Ok I'm fucking done iridescent.
You wanna compare your game stats to mine? They're better. And Maybe if you confront me you'd understand my drag is funny and is not meant to be elegant!
2425 days 10 hours ago
epicwafflez23
So come after me you bitch cause by what I'm seeing your going to be sashaying the fuck away
2425 days 7 hours ago
Zuelke
YES 馃憦 FO 馃憦 FI 馃憦 FA 馃憦 GET 馃憦 THAT 馃憦 CUNT
2425 days 3 hours ago
Blingbae
wait hold up
2425 days 3 hours ago
Blingbae
are you saying
2425 days 3 hours ago
Blingbae
that i would've been a high
2425 days 3 hours ago
Blingbae
if Jana hadn't said foe
2425 days 3 hours ago
Blingbae
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2425 days 1 hour ago
rollingderp
feefifofum take several seats
2425 days ago
epicwafflez23
And Amara, I find it funny that all you can do is make fun of my name cause I'm THAT feirce. Also your last name sounds like grinch,so you should sit.
2425 days ago
rollingderp
"peligrine"
"grinch"

i dont see the correlation but ok

google images says hi!
2424 days 18 hours ago
rory17
Okay no let me rant. Tayvie, just because I don't put fucking pubic hair all over my fucking outfit and look like I walked into Michael's and say "HERE IS MY RUNWAY!" does NOT mean I am basic. I am annoyed because I am safe because I am not an over the top paper doll? Like really?
2424 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Rory this may sound harsh but every runway you have done so far is the most expectant boring thing on the runway. What was your idea behind your runway? I'm pretty? I ain't looking for that and have never been looking for that.
2424 days 17 hours ago
rory17
So I am basic bc I don't put grass on a clock and say this is my outfit? And everything in this race has to be quirky, nothing pretty or over the top, just funny.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 19

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!