This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Confessionals

Topic » All-Stars Confessionals

3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Andrew-

*breathes in the fresh air*
im back for a 3rd time which is awesome I can feel the drama already
*laughs*
I wish but I have formed an early alliance with blake chris and Zach and this twist oh boy I bet Sam is my paired rival ofc
*shakes head*
3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Chris-

Coming back this time I'm playing very aggressively I'm gonna make alliances with people who I know I can trust. I'm not coming back so I can just make it far again I'm here to win. I plan on kicking ass in the individual challenges like I did in Costa Rica but I plan on going to the end. I don't care about living up to my heroic persona I'm here for redemption.
3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Maviel-

Confessional: I have no idea who you are, you poor fuck. Honestly, I don't care. I'm kicking this season off by playing everybody against each other and allying with the power players. Chael thinks I'm his #1 man, but unfortunately for him I'm sticking by Steve. At least until he gives me a reason not to.

My strategy going into this game is similar to last time. Manipulate their primal fear. This game makes you paranoid 24/7. If I can control that, feed people lies, and stand back, they will do whatever I tell them to.

I am the head villain in charge around here. Not Chael. Not Steve. Not RiRi. Fuck them all. Some of these cunts already won and I'm not about to give them the opportunity to pull a Sandra.
3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Chael-

Well, Red, let me first say it's good to be back. And after this "first impressions vote" I'm pretty sure my name has already been tossed around. But let me fill you in on some details. Surprise surprise, I'm aligned with Riri and Sam... I don't believe anything RiRi says... she'll come after me because of what I did in Costa Rica.

There's also a winners alliance in the talks... that's what I do believe. So that is swinging my way. Hopefully it works out. That would be a good group to be in a merge with. And I already know Chris started his lifelong campaign to come after me, he either voted Steve or Me.

And this one is my favorite... Maviel came up to me and started talking with me so we have a villains alliance. Apparently he's 100% with me but if he is what others say he is... that's bullshit and I won't hesitate to vote him out when I can if I think I need to. I'm worried about him talking to RiRi or Sam, those 3 could flip on me if Maviel loses trust in me so I can't afford to have that happen. Sam is in my cross-sights... but for right now, our entire tribe is apparently voting Dino.

So, I will too. I'm voting Dino just so people can see maybe there's a little bit of trust in me... hopefully this isn't a day one blindside. See how paranoid I already am? And I'm the villain.
3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Maviel-

Hmm. This many votes for Steve means Noah has built himself an army again. He has an annoying habit of that. Thank the Survivor gods that Steve only got sent to Exile. Now he can get a real fucking idol and we can go further in the game together.

The other good news is that many voted for Dino. This means I can trust these guys to vote the way I want and I will stay in control if the Red tribe has to go to tribal. Hopefully I can keep them from voting Steve since they will no doubt be suspicious that he got an idol clue.

Baby steps. This game is all about placing the dominos one by one. It's slow and methodical, but the game's the game. I ain't playing for 2nd place.
3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Curls-

Black widow is back VL and I'm totally thinking fuck me I'm in all-stars and in the same tribe as Noah who for some reason thinks I hate him, the slate is clean boo.

Most of the people on my tribe are guys *sighs* I'm just gonna have to flirt my way through this bitch lol nah....its a joke but damn I think this is going to be tough

The MWM alliance can't be no matter how much they both want it noah is on to us and his ass needs to go first, I'm going to have to do what I did last season step 1: check where everyone's head is at and make sure noah's already made alliance with in my tribe is broken ASAP....sorry I came here to win this time

Peace out VL I'll keep you posted
3448 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Jake-

*Smiles at the camera*

Remeber me? Oh ya the idiot guy who did the stupidest move that cost me the game, well since were in the season i had a HUGE GRINCH MOMENT. Went from all mad to happy and feeling bad.

Well guess what im going to use that to m advantage.

Im going to act like the sweetest guy on earth and i am going to make everyone love me, but really im going to stab everyone i can in the back starting with whoever is active on my tribe. I really wanna keep evicting everyone i can, and go to every tribal because by god im just going to evict all the big member on my tribe, so once the merge comes. I can act like an INNOCENT wounded dear, and some dumb idiot will take me to the finals

Jake the Snake out
3448 days 14 hours ago
RedChaos
-Chael-
And I'm here, thinking Sam was smart and villainous. He's the dumbest player I've seen!

Saying "I will do whatever you two say" and "I hope you guys go to finals".

Sam if you think I'm falling for your lay down crap, you're wrong. You were in my cross-sights before, and now you're on my #1 target list. My knife is stabbing your back first.
3447 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
I SAID I WAS GONNA DO ONE AND IM DOING IT
-Dodge-

So I don't know WHAT happened at the cast reveal but there's fighting and mails leaking and I'm just sitting there wondering who tf these people even are.

In Myanmar I think I put too much in "winning competitions" and not enough in "introducing myself to my fellow tribe mates" and that's why I lost, so I'm gonna work on that, I'm gonna try to be strategic for the first time in three seasons of being here.

Also I'll try to not "piss everyone off" like I did last time.
3447 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
-Nicole-

Yay I'm on all-stars !!! I hate my tribe =.= OMFG I HATE THIS TRIBEEEEE
I thought everyone will hate me for things I said about them ;/ But now I'm working sooo hard
I have Dodge and Dan so ot's good and I'm still working on Chris and Blake
This confessional will be short cuz I'm in my sister's house ;/
3447 days 19 hours ago
RedChaos
-Dan-

well i don't care that these guys are on all stars and that i'm on it, it's business as usual. Even though there all stars i'll play them like a fiddle. not like last time instead making one alliance i want to make alliances with everyone. So i got an alliance with chris and my bud zach as a 3 way but it looks like zach will be inactive this season so thats a bummer. Then i have trick by my side as an ally then my showmance the beautiful nicole is with me. By the way this is a real showmance and the intimacy Is REAL, Like it's madness! Nicole is thinking to make a 3 way with trick so thats good. Blake is not really allies with me but he wont vote me ever were cool together

So i have everything set for the next tribal that i will vote the odd man out spin. Currently i have this game in the bag and it's great to have an awesome tribe with it
3447 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Steve-

Woo back in All-Stars! I am a huge threat and now everyone knows thanks to me being the last castaway introduced with a very flattering description. *glares*

Noah is so annoying, I always knew this. But now he is playing to the public trying to get rid of me. WHY? Because he knows I have a good chance to win a second time. He better watch his back because I will be a ninja and stab him in the front with him knowing this time. *EVIL LAUGHS*

Chael is a big liar, it is so obvious. He said Chris is after me, and it was Chris that told everyone to exile me. I do not know Chris so I do not know why that would happen. I made a winners alliance with him because I feel I could beat him at the end because well he is rubbing people the wrong way already. However, he seems to be too unpredictable for my tastes and might not be a stable ally.

Mav, Curls, and I are aligned again. MWM for life <3 I think though, they might try and take me out a big earlier and not let me run to the end. Who knows?

I made an alliance with Anthony just in case. And maybe we can bring in Bob. I want Sam out first because I haven't talked to him yet.

I have talked to some people 1 on 1, getting a feel. But the game just started, and I know people are plotting to vote me out when they get the chance. All I can do is try my best :)
3447 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
-Noah-

Me, Amber, Gregory, and Robby are a solid 4 and I'm using them to get Curls to go to Redemption Island.  We agreed on Dino after which i don't really care about.  BECAUSE WE AGREED ON GETTING CURLS OUT FIRST!  I told them a load of Bullshit about Curls being a master manipulator and things like that.  My goal is to send that whole MVM alliance to Redemption Island and if one comes back, maybe I'll work with them.  Maybe Curls or Maviel but NOT Steve
3447 days 13 hours ago
RedChaos
-Chael-

I'm acting very nice... (for once) I know it's a shocker... don't worry fans my antics are coming soon.

It feels like we're one big family brought together. It feels right. But come Saturday, 7:00 PM in the EST it'll be my job to make it feel so wrong. I don't like these people... I could care less if they like me or not either. Heck I'm over the fact that Chris is plotting his tribe against me, or at least trying to.

I know that no matter what RiRi says, she's coming after me. I'm not stupid. She's not aligned with me, she can pretend she's a good liar, and for a second I might of believed it, but if she did to me, what I did to her, I'd do the same thing she's doing. So I'm already on that.

The only person I could kind of trust is Nicole, who's on the other tribe. And I can trust Steve too. He thinks he's on the bottom, it's easy to take advantage of players like that. But nevertheless, Sam first. The easiest way to deal with people you don't feel safe around... is to get rid of them. And it'll be a shame to see such a good player go so early on but that's the game.

Chael is back and he's meaner, smarter, more villainous, and more ruthless than he was before. Buckle up because this season is going to be one hell of a ride.
3444 days 16 hours ago
RedChaos
-Chael-

Well... game time tomorrow.

Of course, there was a lot to think about. So after I finished brain storming I've got a pretty decent plan.

The 4 person winners alliance is my numbers alliance when we get to the merge. Consisting of Nicole, Steve, Bob, and I. But it's up to Nicole to get to the merge on her own. And it's up to me, to get Bob and Steve to the merge so we can solidify our alliance. Luckily for me, Maviel and RiRi have both talked to me. I presented the idea to Maviel, because I feel like RiRi just wants me out for what happened in Costa Rica. So I told Maviel...

"You, Me, Bob, and Steve" we have the numbers to keep us safe until merge, and all that stuff blah blah blah. And I know he's a villain, so if he's playing to just screw shit up and I feel like he's playing me, even the slightest little hunch, I always have RiRi.

But I can't fully trust RiRi until the people that I think she's been talking to are out. Because then after I know she doesn't have anyone else, she'll come to me. And that means voting Sam... I assure you that if we lose our challenge tomorrow, Sam is getting my vote. I don't like the guy being around one single bit, and after that it'll be Anthony's turn.

And depending on the way I see things working from there, it'll be my option to either back-stab RiRi and get her out... or to back-stab Maviel and get him out. Both wouldn't hurt me, I don't really trust them both at all. But the most important thing to me right now, are numbers and pre-merge safety. Hopefully this plan falls together and we can get the Winners Alliance together. But we'll see how things play out.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!