This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: South Africa

Topic » Survivor: South Africa

3469 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
Jordan is right on the edge, I feel like he wants power....
3469 days 17 hours ago
Blake18
Steve is a.... Ugh. I cant even say because I hate him so much -__-
3469 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve's a big personality.
3469 days 17 hours ago
RedChaos
I have something you all might want to hear! :) season 8 will be all newbies and were going somewhere never gone before (this series wise) season 9' will feature returnees. If your interested give me a mail!
3469 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
I'm really liking this season..... We've got some idols..some great personalities, and a lot of rivalry... It's already above in my seasons ranking, but can it get #1?
3469 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
hope it doesnt take japan's #1 spot
3468 days ago
RedChaos
Well, the last remaining vlaktes member was voted out last night. Coincidently, he was the vlaktes tribe leader.
3467 days 22 hours ago
mrcool
I love this season>3
3467 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
This season is actually pretty good. I love how the tribes are against each other, how idols are often played, the many great stories to tell of different players this season, and of all the alliances and back stabs happening.

Can't wait to see the season 6 preview Matt!
3460 days 19 hours ago
RedChaos
Did everyone see the amazing finale we had in the series and take a peek at this seasons winner?! Take a look: http://www.tengaged.com/group/7046/forum/topic/14077210/3
3458 days 13 hours ago
2Beastly
@ The random hate Blake gave me.
3458 days 13 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
wished had banner saying were 2beast for y

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!