This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Japan Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Japan Confessionals

3500 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
3500 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
10/18/14
3500 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Bob-
pikachu, Robbyjak, and I have an alliance. I am dying to know exactly how this twist works and I am excited to play!
3500 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Steve-
I like my tribe I'm starting a five man alliance with Robby tuner tin and two other guys

I plan to Completely control this entire game #evilmastermind #villian
3500 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Zach-
holy crap i made it on the cast! WHOO

So right off the bat i pulled Robby and Bob aside and we made a final 3 alliance. i think it's the first one of the game so let's hope it works out

looking at our tribe i think we have a very good shot at winning most of the immunity challenges. so i hope we win also this one world twist is going to make things VERY shady very fast. good luck me
3500 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Colton-
Can't believe I made it. I've always wanted to go to Japan, and to be in Survivor too? This is too great. Of course I was out on the older tribe. I know this game so well, and that's why in gonna win.
3500 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Sackeshi-
So i have been invited to join a 5 person allance consisting of steve robbyjak Gorillas213213 and tunertin. Now all i need to do is figure out how to take control of the game. My plan is to get the people on the outside to come together and vote with me to remove this group and siment me as the leader >:)
3500 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Sackeshi speaking to Zach, Dan, and DJ-

at are 1st vote we are going to need to get 2 people to prevoke to other people so that there vote is split  so 1 person needs to tell one person on there side that they are voting for them and then someone else to say the same to a diffrent person then all 4 vote for steve and he is gone any volenteres lol

>im down for this
>>so steve made a f5 allaince consisting of me robby steve gorrillas and tune obvious my 1st target is steve what do you guys think
>>
>>screen shot
>>https://lh4.ggpht.com/A2YoNboPBFuOv0BUVHC72v6faHXIGpuCLnKWGMKhXZHrpvFzRC92zjxsO-GaGbVkLmn7=s500
3500 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Dan's Confessional-

at first i knew some people from pld games and they were manipulative so I was scared. After a few hours Sackeshi tells me that him, steve, gorilla, rob and bob are together to get us out but he dosent like steve. He told me and the other 2 for a 4 person alliance.

It got me baffled that there alliances already forming so early , but happy.
3500 days ago
RedChaos
Tim's confessional-
Today, I was assigned to the "Eruda" tribe. I haven't had the chance to introduce myself to anyone or to start talking strategy yet. Without knowing anyone from my tribe before the season started, I feel like this will work in my favor. I have two defying enemies in the other tribe I will try my best to avoid (Pikachu/Zach and Steve). I think to keep myself safe, I need to ensure that the Eruda tribe wins the Immunity challenge just about every week so we do not have to sacrifice one another at Tribal Councils. I believe this will come into our advantage as well when both tribes merge into one tribe. As of this moment, my game plan is to play low socially and to show my worth to my tribe through my physical and mental prowess. If I can step up and lead by example, I will be able to successfully make the final Tribal Council as a jury member, at the very least. Stay tuned. Get tenacious. -T
3499 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
10-19-14 (1)
3499 days 2 hours ago
RedChaos
Tim-
Alright, so. Today was the big day! Immunity Challenge #1! Time to show the younger tribe the older tribe still has a few tricks up our sleeves. Show them who the big dogs are! Okay. Who was I kidding? JT handed the torch off to a player who wasn't online for over two hours? FOR TWO HOURS? What was JT thinking? FORREAL. There was 3 players online for the two hours the Immunity Challenge was live. It is almost a guarantee now that we, the older players, we are going to see the first Tribal Council this week. I'm not really nervous or anything. There may or may not be a pre-made in effect. This shouldn't have happened. JT or Matt should be going home first. There are no excuses or exceptions. This was a rather simple challenge! I had to sit on my hands as JT was the first to respond. Do the right thing, Eruda!
3498 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
10-20-14
3498 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Zach-

Well im so happy we won that immunity challenge

and now i have 2 different alliances.. the alliance with Bob and robby then one with almost the other have of this tribe .. the only person i don't think im in alliance with is steve .. let's hope i can use this to my advantage
3498 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Zach-
YESSSSSSS WE WON!!

I OWNED Carlos in that challenge. dan did help too.

But let's be real here i am the true leader of this tribe and the challenge beast. everyone should watch out
3497 days 7 hours ago
RedChaos
Tim-
Through the first three days, here in Japan, so far I have focused my energies and positive vibes towards the big and beautiful surroundings Japan has had to offer. I know deep down in my heart, I deserve to be here for a reason unknown at this point. Through the first two Immunity challenges, I have done my required duties to give my tribe the best opportunity to win challenges in avoiding Tribal Council. I really think Carlos dropped the ball on this Immunity challenge and I really think JT is a major let down for this game. I should still be here after Tribal Council tomorrow afternoon and be rewarded with no votes because of my physical dominance today. I kept us in this Immunity challenge (and was the only one to score), despite the lack of strategy and communication my tribe provided me with. Despite playing for a losing tribe, I just want people to know that I am still here. Take it or leave it.

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!