This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Costa Rica [S4]

Topic » Survivor: Costa Rica [S4]

3548 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
3548 days ago
RedChaos
I just can't keep my plans secret anymore lol. For the first time ever in the series........20 castaways will enter the game. AND a 4 tribe format will be introduced!
3547 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
Another big twist is also going to be added.
3547 days 5 hours ago
Monkey135
wow...4 tribes :)
but remember...I can made for u intro
3547 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
Nice! I hope I can make it
3547 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
And the big twist- it's been played in survivor before ;)
3547 days 4 hours ago
Monkey135
special idol? lmao
emmm.exile island?
3547 days 4 hours ago
RedChaos
It's pretty controversial in the real survivor but here it works great. It eliminates some strategy of taking out big active players and should work great.
It's REDEMPTION ISLAND
3547 days 3 hours ago
mistercokehold8
Ugh.....Redemption Island
3547 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
I know I know. Haha It should work good on tengaged though
3546 days 12 hours ago
Monkey135
lmao...when in Kenya would be redemtion island I will be the queen :D
3546 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
Actually many people bring up a good point. As of now there will be NO redemption island for this season. I think its too soon now that I have thought about it. Any other ideas? I think I might have 4 exile islands.....
3546 days 4 hours ago
Monkey135
I have my own twist
2xDay :D
@ immunities(1 challange)...and 2 winners must choice 1 of 2 rewards...one bad...one good
good-clue to idol
bad-can't vote in the next tribal
Thay will don't know what they picked and they'll must give that to another player
and host will tell them what they picked before reading votes...and of course...2 ppl will be voted out
its have eny sense? ;x
3546 days 3 hours ago
BestHeroD
As a host

I think you should do the Outcast Island twist

Instead of 1v1 battles its maybe 4-5 voted out players? They battle it out to come back. Its hosts choice to how many people.
3546 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
I was thinking of something around the same thing Jake, good idea! I might do that. Twists is what people really want, well, most of the time so I'm always up for anything
3546 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
And as of right now, half of the 20 person cast has applied or is planned to join the game. Filled up fast c:

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!