This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Future

Topic » Survivor Future

3548 days 23 hours ago
RedChaos
What should the new location be and what are the twists?
3548 days 23 hours ago
Chuckledicks69
Costa Rica!
3548 days 16 hours ago
Miguel
Cuba
3548 days 10 hours ago
mistercokehold8
China
3548 days 7 hours ago
RedChaos
lol at all of them starting with a "c" I really like the ideas though. We could do a lot with the locations
3548 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Scorch has been working on the wiki which is highly appreciated!! thank you! and I have news for next season. I have gotten some very good ideas on locations and I actually picked one that was recommended here. I chose this location because it would correspond with the tribe colors we need to use and because I think it offers a new set of twists we have not seen on this series before. Season 4 will be- SURVIVOR: COSTA RICA
3548 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Now its up to you guys to decide the twist- I have a couple in mind-

-Redemption Island-
It gives the active players a better chance to stay in the game which is more fair then inactive players getting to the end. Strategy would be thrown off if everyone was active and self-votes were small.

-Exile Island-
We've had Exile Island before, but it would become an even more valuable place to be. Things like idols, being safe at tribal may not be the case anymore if you are on exile.

-Immunity idols/necklaces with special powers-
It could be anything from idols being used for you or against you, idols that can only be played for someone else, or necklaces that demand you to pick one other person to be immune from the vote.

-Tribe Switches-
The series has explored switches before in both Caribbean and Kenya but not as much as it could be used in Survivor: Costa Rica. Much like Gabon, tribe switches would become more often then they already are.
3542 days 3 hours ago
RedChaos
Season 5 is going to be a full or half returnee season so if you want to come back, mail me so I will be able to plan the theme of the season.
3541 days 20 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Redemption!!!!!
3541 days 8 hours ago
Monkey135
so fans vs favs?
3541 days 8 hours ago
RedChaos
People have already said they want to return so if I have a lot of people saying they want back in then it could be a full returnee season.
3507 days 1 hour ago
RedChaos
Hello everyone! Myanmar is already half way done and I have already come up with a few things from next season! as you may know I don't really tease and I usually give out a lot of info. Today is no different. Next season we will be headed just a little ways from Myanmar, still in Asia but not Myanmar itself. Many people have had this as a destination of their own survivor group games and Red's Survivor is going there too. Season 6 will once again have a special division of tribes divided by one common idea (Hint, its been done in CBS survivor before) I will be trying to recruit the most experienced group game players of all time on tengaged so if you know anybody that would be interested, let me know! Also, new twists never seen before will enter the game.
3507 days ago
Monkey135
but all new players?
3507 days ago
RedChaos
Yes. Season 6 and 7 are guaranteed  all new players.
3506 days 5 hours ago
RedChaos
We are headed to Japan for Season 6!!! cant wait!

Contestants will be divided by Age.

New twists will enter the game. wwoooooo!
3506 days 4 hours ago
Emax
0.0 that should be awesome

open group

Red's Survivor Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!