This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Instant Star Mansion

Topic » The Instant Star Mansion

1570 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
**walks into mansion**
"yasss I am home okkkuurrrrt"
1569 days 8 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
CF: 14th?! God, I didn't expect that.
1568 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
*Michael walks out back onto the deck before sitting in a deck chair*

Last place huh, guess I'm not as ready for this as I thought. Hopefully the others will save me but it's out of my hands for now.

*Michael places earbuds in his ears and starts listening to the others' performances sans Amanda as he closes his eyes.*
1568 days 7 hours ago
nahuelaqua300
*PelleK packs his things and leaves the mansion.*

Last Confessional:
"This was a bit disappointing for me, but I'll tell you one thing: Metal won't die, that's all."
1568 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
*Timothy packs up his suitcase and rolls out, a voiceover playing as he does so*

“Love how there’s people in the top ten who didn’t even bother to rank, at least I’m not wasting my time on these city folk anymore. Going back to where I belong.”
1568 days ago
Praknasty
*Michael finishes packing up his belongings and grabs his hat from the desk*

It was a great experience no doubt I had fun being here.

*Michael picks up his guitar and bag before walking out the front door towards a waiting car.*

I wish everyone else luck as it's only going to get harder moving forward.

*Michael puts his stuff in the trunk as he gets in the backseat and the car drives away over his last words in a voice over*

Do I wish there would've been a penalty for those that didn't submit? Absolutely, but I don't think it would've been enough to save me. I just need to work on finishing my sound quality and writing better songs. Now let's back to Nova Scotia.

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!