This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

3533 days 12 hours ago
Duke
@ Me

Exactly, we r all past caring. If my previous comments came as a diss to jimbo I'm sorry I love the guy and I really enjoyed this group but I keep to what I said. I want to win but they're a couple of ya who just seem to want to take digs without fact, if you have examples of have I played poorly feel free to tell me cause I wanna get better but it's basically just f2 bashing. Gg tho some of ya r tough a nails, who doesn't like an old fashion beat down by the jury at FTC.
3533 days 9 hours ago
Happy202
I would also appreciate if y'all told me I did something wrong this game, It'll be fun to see what you guys say :D and no it can't be "You played an awful social game" because they wasn't a flaw in my game... as I'm sitting here
3533 days 5 hours ago
me2013
"Rolls eyes"

thanks jimbo for a great game. My predictions came true at every turn.

"Walks out of the tribal council area"

See you at the reunion Jimbo!
3532 days 23 hours ago
Temeky
I obviously know who to vote for.
3532 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
hey so now that i have internet i can finally read what everyone is saying :)
so first off happy is bringing up how he has no votes well he had immunity almost always and he almost went instead of ray where as dan never even had to worry about going yet he never won one immunity so as far as being safe goes id give dan a point there (lets be honest Me had an idol when ray got out that vote was between ray and happy)

now lets look at controlling the vote
obviously neither of them went to tribal in the first half of the game so lets start with the the first few merge votes the first one me and dan were able to unintentionally flush an idol but but neither dan or robert really instigated ben getting out here it just seemed like an obvious vote
now onto absol! it'd be so easy for happy to say this was all him considering it was either that or ray but me and dan already planned on taking absol out we just figured we'd bring ray and happy in on it too and of course they jumped on
Ray going obviously robert knew nothing about and dan knew was going to happen he just didn't want to backstab rob and ray just yet(actually i didnt know me had an idol and the plan was for dan to flip on the revote) but i wanted ray gone because i wanted to keep our tribe strong and when akshay got worried about robert having an idol it seemed like a smart thing to do(though it was actually pretty close to robert going here)
me2013 going was dan not robert i did it because otherwise i wouldve been gone next but getting her gone i cant claim anything about that
akshay going next was an obvious vote no one can claim this one
myself getting out ill give this one to robert though dan threw the comp because he knew he was going either way

so it seems pretty obvious that dan gets this one over happy

lets talk about who was nicer and all that crap
so ill give this one to robert he back stabbed less people and all that

Dan: 2
Robert: 1

but wait a minute what does being nice have to do with anything? whats survivor? its a social experiment? whats online survivor? a game where you get to lie and stuff for fun! and thats what dan did if this was real survivor and you were voting on who you wanted to have a million dollars we'd probably all write down jimbo but hey this is online survivor you dont have to worry about where the moneys going to so vote for who played the best game because even in real survivor thats who deserves it because in the end it is a game and you dont see the nice guy winning the board game Sorry all the time the guy thats not afraid to be a little mean wins and who wins a video game the nice guy or the guy that uses cheats and is a jerk? lets face it its the 2nd guy!(until he gets caught and banned that is) and this is a game just like those so vote for who played rough and hard but who deserves it
3532 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
tl;dr:
dan played an amazing game and if he pissed you off dont be mad hes actually a pretty cool guy. also because he played to win the game like games are ment to be played so vote for who played the better game not who your less pissed at
3532 days 8 hours ago
Temeky
...... whos dan?
3532 days 8 hours ago
Robbyjak
dan is duke
3532 days 7 hours ago
Happy202
Robby don't get me wrong but Dan wasn't the only one who played an amazing game...
3532 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
you've played a good game rob but saying you controlled the vote and stuff more than dan  is pretty ridiculous
3532 days 7 hours ago
Duke
Thanks Robby. Gl Happy, tbh I think I'm getting 2 votes and you might be getting the rest but I hope that's not the case haha. Been fun guys. See you at the reunion.

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!